- Main Street Hotel
- Come to Main Street Hotel & you'll find rooms big on luxury, with a touch of elegance. It's found, as you might guess, on Ypres' main street, with easy access to all its sights.
- Rijselstraat 136
- +32 (0) 57 46 96 33
- Hampshire Hotel O
- In the city centre of Ypres you'll find Hampshire Hotel O, with its minimalist decorated, practical rooms, with fridge, work desk, & free Wi-Fi.
- D'Hondtstraat 4
- +32 (0) 57 36 23 30
- Hotel Ambrosia
- Hotel Ambrosia is a small, homely hotel, in central Ypres, whose minimalist interiors don't detract from an easy-going and warm atmosphere.
- D'Hondtstraat 54
- +32 (0) 57 36 63 66
- Hotel Regina
- Hotel Regina has a great location, looking right over Ypres' market square. Their tidy & comfortable rooms offer a welcoming respite from a day's hard sightseeing.
- Grote Markt 45
- +32 (0) 57 21 88 88
- Ariane Hotel
- Ariane Hotel is a family-owned hotel, found in a quiet locale, with a peaceful garden and a pond. Inside it's all modern, air conditioned rooms – and a minibar.
- Slachthuisstraat 58
- +32 (0) 57 21 82 18
- This 3-star hotel has 116 standard rooms, plus 6 luxurious suites, all gathered in its prime location. Comfortable both to you & your wallet, it's also very child-friendly.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 15
- +32 (0) 57 42 96 00
- Albion Hotel
- Since the year 2000, Albion Hotel has been run by 2 ladies for whom hospitality & the comfort of guests is the number-one priority. Both single and family rooms available.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 28
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 20
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Filou is not just yet another Belgian strong blonde, so many of which have come onto the market recently - 13 to the dozen definately does not apply here. Filou is French for rasca... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.