For Beer Lovers
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- This traditional family run brewery is being transformed into a state of the art facility. After the visit you will make a trip down Memory Lane in the old brewery tavern welcomed by Augustijn, Gulden Draak and Piraat.
- Lindenlaan 25
- +32 (0) 9 344 50 71
- MORE INFORMATION
- Café Den Turk
- Café Den Turk is the oldest, typical brown cafe in Gent, they play jazz and blues and it's well known for the best pulled pints. They also serve great whiskeys and cognacs.
- Botermarkt 3
- +32 (0) 9 233 01 97
- Het Trappistenhuis
- Het Trappistenhuis is a brown beer pub run by an expert in all things Belgian and beer, serving over a 170 speciality beers, from Monday to Saturday.
- Brabantdam 164
- +32 (0) 9 22 42 937
- Stadsbrouwerij Gruut
- A city brewery in the heart of Ghent, with a medieval take on brewing. Gruut, a special blend of herbs, is used instead of hops to flavour their unique beers. Open to public.
- Grote Huidevettershoek 10
- +32 (0) 9 269 02 69
- De Dulle Griet
- De Dulle Griet is a time-worn old-school pub, with a wonderful medieval interior. The selection of beers is impressive too, at more than 250 brews, both local & international.
- Vrijdagmarkt 50
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 55
- Waterhuis aan de Bierkant
- Very popular among local beer-lovers and tourists alike, this brown pub serves 160 beers, including 3 house beers: Gandavum, Klokke Roeland and Mammelokker.
- Groentenmarkt 9
- +32 (0) 9 225 06 80
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Kasteel Rouge is principally a “blend” of two artisanal, quality products, Kasteel Donker and a cherry liqueur. The beer was launched in 2008 and is the “fruitiest” offering within... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.