- Patisserie Servaas Van Mullem
- A pretty patisserie serving fabulous little pastry creations, this is a much-respected institution in Bruges, with a patisserie pedigree stretching back to the 19th-century.
- Vlamingstraat 56
- +32 (0) 50 33 05 15
- Roose's Chocolate World
- The chocolates at Roose's Chocolate World shop are naturally made with only the finest 100% Belgian chocolate. Enjoy drinks & sweet snacks in their Coffee Corner.
- Havenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 78 60
- Gelateria Da Vinci
- Ice cream junkies rejoice – Gelateria Da Vinci has bought is distinctively-flavored traditional Italian gelatos to Bruges – with not 1 but 40 flavours to choose from
- Geldmuntstraat 34
- +32 (0) 50 33 36 50
- The Old Chocolate House
- Made with the purest cacoa-butter, the pralines of this expert in the 'art of chocolate' are sublime – as are the shop's marzipan, cookies, waffles, and chocolate liqueur.
- Mariastraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 02
- Cafe Au Lait
- A small café close to the city centre, known for its delightfully light waffles, and sublime pancakes. Also serves a great continental breakfast.
- Noordzandstraat 28
- +32 (0) 50 34 45 34
- The Cappuccino offers you a daily choice of cakes, sundaes, fresh pancakes and waffles – all homemade, and all delicious. Open from 8am to 6pm, except Tue.
- Koolkerkse Steenweg 101
- +32 (0) 50 61 05 46
- Tearoom GingerBread
- A few steps down Sint-Amandstraat, this wonderfully decorated tea-room really has dessert on its mind – especially with their delectably light Belgian waffles.
- Sint Amandsstraat 29
- +32 (0) 492 85 00 83
- De Proeverie
- De Proeverie may serve 'proper English tea', but it's the chocolate that pulls in the punters, with freshly-melted chocolate poured into cups of hot frothy milk. Heavenly.
- Katelijnestraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 08 87
- De Ijsbeer
- The 'Polar Bear' is a premium Italian ice-cream parlour, making first-class designer ice-creams fresh on site – gluten & additive-free & utterly delicious.
- Noordzandstraat 73
- +32 (0) 50 33 35 34
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Bavik Super Pils’ name did not come out of the blue. In most pils beers, a higher-density wort is brewed and water is added after fermentation using the so-called ‘high gravity’ me... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.