- The Popcorn
- The Popcorn really is the grooviest bar in Antwerp – a trip back in time to the 70's and 80's. Cocktails rule the bar, while disco-grooves and far-out vibes rule the dance floor.
- De Keyserlei 25
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 86
- Café d'Anvers
- Located in a 16th century monastery, right in the heart of Antwerp's red-light district, Cafè d'Anvers is Belgium's leading light for house & techno, known for its world-class DJ sets.
- Verversrui 15
- +32 (0) 3 226 38 70
- Café au Lait
- No coffee-shop this, the Café au Lait is known for attracting a diverse night-time crowd, fusing cocktails, cool design and a soulful atmosphere with a backbeat from talented local DJs.
- Oude Beurs 8
- +32 (0) 225 19 81
- Club Baroque
- An exotic new club with a uniquely-dark stylistic vision, Club Baroque is to be found on 'Het Eilandje', close to the Mas. Open every weekend for people looking for a party with a difference.
- Godefriduskaai 14-1
- +32 (0) 477 27 82 35
- Cafe Local
- Café Local is open for a great party every Thursday and Saturday. And on the first Sunday of the month, salsa lovers can join the club's 'Salsa Domingo'!
- Waalsekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 238 50 04
- Antwerp Mansion
- A classy nightclub located at 'Het Eilandje', a great party-night can be had every Thursday, Friday and Saturday – from 9pm til you're all partied out.
- Indiëstraat 10
- Noxx Antwerp
- You name it, this night-club has it: this trend-setter has four rooms, a champagne bar, spectacular light shows, and a mammoth Funktion One Sound system. A club to set the scene standards.
- Straatsburgdok Noordkaai 3
- +32 (0) 3 295 54 65
- The Villa
- The Villa is a dinner-and-dance combo.It kicks off as a restaurant, serving a fondue dining-experience (with meat or fish). Then you can dance the night away in its fabulous nightclub.
- Limbastraat 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 42 43
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
La Chouffe is Brasserie d’Achouffe's star brew. This strong blond ‘gnome beer’, first brewed in 1982, today accounts for 80 per cent of the brewery’s output. Not only did the bre... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.