Things to Do
- Brouwerij De Kazematten
- Visit the city brewery in Ieper. Opened in April 2014, Brouwerij De Kazematten brews two different beers, Wipers Times 14 and Grottenbier. Brewery tours cost €6 or €12 euros, reservation is advised.
- Houten Paard 1
- Ieper (Ypres)
- +32 (0) 57 38 80 21
- MORE INFORMATION
- GSF Walk and Bike Rally
- If you're in Ypres in summer, you can join the GSF Walk & Bike Rally, where a guide will playfully take you through offbeat Ypres with questions, riddles & puzzles.
- Grote Markt 34
- +32 (0) 57 23 92 20
- Bellewaerde Park
- Bellewaerde is the oldest theme park in Belgium. Opened in 1954, it has been famed ever since for its beautiful 54 hectares of gardens – and rollercoasters and water rides!
- Meenseweg 497
- +32 (0) 57 46 86 86
- Yorkshire Trench & Dug-out
- This site was discovered in the middle of an industrial estate, and is a small part of original trench and underground dug-out. Now preserved by a group of volunteers.
- 8904 Boezinge
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The now defunct Brasserie Le Fort in Kortrijk made a name for itself with its strong beers. Tripel LeFort pays homage to that brewery that closed its doors in 1911, moving its prod... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.