- Mimi's is a coffee and tea bar with a glowing reputation, thanks to their extensive range of boutique tea offerings & delicious desserts. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Boterstraat 45
- +32 (0) 57 36 65 68
- Il Gusto D'Italia
- At Il Gusto D'Italia you can enjoy real-deal Liege or Brussels waffles (or a tasty pancake) with a large range of delicious, freshly-made homemade ice-cream.
- Grote Markt 43
- +32 (0) 57 21 73 06
- Gossip is a coffee bar in the city centre of Ypres. They serve waffles, pancakes, ice-cream and other desserts. Open from Monday till Saturday from 12 till 6pm.
- A. Vandenpeerboomplein 29
- +32 (0) 57 36 06 45
- Karamel is a tearoom with delicious pastries, as well as differently-flavored teabags & coffees. Also do a lovely range of coffee & tea caddies, cups & pots.
- Meensestraat 9
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
This truly is a unique beer, brewed the traditional way – and with much devotion and craftsmanship – by Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste . They are well-respected for their speciality... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.