- Mimi's is a coffee and tea bar with a glowing reputation, thanks to their extensive range of boutique tea offerings & delicious desserts. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Boterstraat 45
- +32 (0) 57 36 65 68
- Il Gusto D'Italia
- At Il Gusto D'Italia you can enjoy real-deal Liege or Brussels waffles (or a tasty pancake) with a large range of delicious, freshly-made homemade ice-cream.
- Grote Markt 43
- +32 (0) 57 21 73 06
- Gossip is a coffee bar in the city centre of Ypres. They serve waffles, pancakes, ice-cream and other desserts. Open from Monday till Saturday from 12 till 6pm.
- A. Vandenpeerboomplein 29
- +32 (0) 57 36 06 45
- Karamel is a tearoom with delicious pastries, as well as differently-flavored teabags & coffees. Also do a lovely range of coffee & tea caddies, cups & pots.
- Meensestraat 9
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
This dark brother to the famous blond La Chouffe first hit the market back in 1987. The Mc Chouffe aims to steer a middle course between a traditional dark Abbey beer, belonging to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.