- Ikon Fitness
- Ikon is a modern sports center with all the fitness equipment you could wish for. Supervised by certified staff, you'll have your fitness program individually tailored.
- Augustijnenstraat 35B
- +32 (0) 57 20 98 34
- If you walk over the idyllic bridge of Pacific Island Restaurant, you'll find 11 rowing boats (each seating four) for you to discover river views out onto historic Ypres.
- Eiland 2
- +32 (0) 57 20 05 28
- Open Golf
- A club that makes golf available to all, as a center for training, with 20 practice areas, along with a nine-hole course (with a length of 2120 meters and 32-par).
- Albert Dehemlaan 24
- +32 (0) 57 21 66 88
- Atlantis Bowling
- Atlantis Bowling has ten bowling lanes, 4 pool tables, a professional snooker table, assorted fruit machines & video games. Don't forget their stone-grill restaurant.
- Posthoornstraat 8
- +32 (0) 57 20 90 10
- GSF Walk and Bike Rally
- If you're in Ypres in summer, you can join the GSF Walk & Bike Rally, where a guide will playfully take you through offbeat Ypres with questions, riddles & puzzles.
- Grote Markt 34
- +32 (0) 57 23 92 20
- Stedelijk Zwembad
- Stedelijk Zwembad offers one large, and three smaller swimming pools, with 2 water slides. Free use of swimming armbands and kick boards, and an in-house cafe.
- Leopold III-Laan 18
- +32 (0) 57 23 94 00
- Sport Centre Ieper
- The municipal city sports centre on Boulevard Leopold III has everything from step aerobics and callenistics to group gym-work. It also has tons of info on local sports.
- Leopold-III laan 18
- +32 (0) 57 23 94 00
- Danscenter Franky Maes
- For 3 decades now, the owner of this dance-salon, Franky Maes, has given lessons in all kinds of dance (Ballroom, Latin-American and more) with the exact same enthusiasm.
- Arthur Merghelynckstraat 15
- +32 (0) 57 20 80 00
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
To celebrate Christmas 1948, the monks of Chimay decided to produce a Spéciale Noël. But from the time their new brewing hall opened (in 1954) you could say every day has been Chr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.