- GSF Walk and Bike Rally
- If you're in Ypres in summer, you can join the GSF Walk & Bike Rally, where a guide will playfully take you through offbeat Ypres with questions, riddles & puzzles.
- Grote Markt 34
- +32 (0) 57 23 92 20
- Open Golf
- A club that makes golf available to all, as a center for training, with 20 practice areas, along with a nine-hole course (with a length of 2120 meters and 32-par).
- Albert Dehemlaan 24
- +32 (0) 57 21 66 88
- Stedelijk Zwembad
- Stedelijk Zwembad offers one large, and three smaller swimming pools, with 2 water slides. Free use of swimming armbands and kick boards, and an in-house cafe.
- Leopold III-Laan 18
- +32 (0) 57 23 94 00
- If you walk over the idyllic bridge of Pacific Island Restaurant, you'll find 11 rowing boats (each seating four) for you to discover river views out onto historic Ypres.
- Eiland 2
- +32 (0) 57 20 05 28
- Atlantis Bowling
- Atlantis Bowling has ten bowling lanes, 4 pool tables, a professional snooker table, assorted fruit machines & video games. Don't forget their stone-grill restaurant.
- Posthoornstraat 8
- +32 (0) 57 20 90 10
- Danscenter Franky Maes
- For 3 decades now, the owner of this dance-salon, Franky Maes, has given lessons in all kinds of dance (Ballroom, Latin-American and more) with the exact same enthusiasm.
- Arthur Merghelynckstraat 15
- +32 (0) 57 20 80 00
- Sport Centre Ieper
- The municipal city sports centre on Boulevard Leopold III has everything from step aerobics and callenistics to group gym-work. It also has tons of info on local sports.
- Leopold-III laan 18
- +32 (0) 57 23 94 00
- Ikon Fitness
- Ikon is a modern sports center with all the fitness equipment you could wish for. Supervised by certified staff, you'll have your fitness program individually tailored.
- Augustijnenstraat 35B
- +32 (0) 57 20 98 34
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Wine lovers have known for a very long time that the Grand Cru label promises the very highest quality. This has inspired brewers to launch their own of range of special flagship b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.