- Open Golf
- A club that makes golf available to all, as a center for training, with 20 practice areas, along with a nine-hole course (with a length of 2120 meters and 32-par).
- Albert Dehemlaan 24
- +32 (0) 57 21 66 88
- Danscenter Franky Maes
- For 3 decades now, the owner of this dance-salon, Franky Maes, has given lessons in all kinds of dance (Ballroom, Latin-American and more) with the exact same enthusiasm.
- Arthur Merghelynckstraat 15
- +32 (0) 57 20 80 00
- If you walk over the idyllic bridge of Pacific Island Restaurant, you'll find 11 rowing boats (each seating four) for you to discover river views out onto historic Ypres.
- Eiland 2
- +32 (0) 57 20 05 28
- Atlantis Bowling
- Atlantis Bowling has ten bowling lanes, 4 pool tables, a professional snooker table, assorted fruit machines & video games. Don't forget their stone-grill restaurant.
- Posthoornstraat 8
- +32 (0) 57 20 90 10
- GSF Walk and Bike Rally
- If you're in Ypres in summer, you can join the GSF Walk & Bike Rally, where a guide will playfully take you through offbeat Ypres with questions, riddles & puzzles.
- Grote Markt 34
- +32 (0) 57 23 92 20
- Ikon Fitness
- Ikon is a modern sports center with all the fitness equipment you could wish for. Supervised by certified staff, you'll have your fitness program individually tailored.
- Augustijnenstraat 35B
- +32 (0) 57 20 98 34
- Stedelijk Zwembad
- Stedelijk Zwembad offers one large, and three smaller swimming pools, with 2 water slides. Free use of swimming armbands and kick boards, and an in-house cafe.
- Leopold III-Laan 18
- +32 (0) 57 23 94 00
- Sport Centre Ieper
- The municipal city sports centre on Boulevard Leopold III has everything from step aerobics and callenistics to group gym-work. It also has tons of info on local sports.
- Leopold-III laan 18
- +32 (0) 57 23 94 00
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Bacchus Frambozenbier (Framboise) is similar to Bacchus Kriekenbier as the base for both fruit beers is Bacchus Oud Vlaams Bruin. Fresh raspberries are added to the beer which will... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.