- Beer of Belgium
- Beer of Belgium is a specialist Belgian beer shop located in Ieper. Discover more than 300 different Belgian beers, glasses and gift packages. Special beer tastings are also offered every 3rd Thursday evening of the month. There's an online shop too!
- Boterstraat 49
- +32 (0) 57 36 35 71
- Rijselstraat Shopping Street
- The main street running south from the Market Square, it's also one of its prettiest – and busiest – of shopping streets, with many local businesses and shops.
- Menenstraat Shopping Street
- It's not far from the Menin Gate to the Grote Markt, along the narrow street of Menenstraat, but many of Ypres' best-loved shops line its short stretch.
- Boterstraat Shopping Street
- A shorter street running from the west into the Grote Markt, Boterstraat is known for some excellent restaurants, tea-rooms and chocolatiers
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
The Cuvée des Trolls first saw the light in 2000, fermenting in the tanks of microbrewery Le Brasse-Temps, a subsidiary of Dubuisson based in Louvain-La-Neuve. This outsider brew,... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.