- Beer of Belgium
- Beer of Belgium is a specialist Belgian beer shop located in Ieper. Discover more than 300 different Belgian beers, glasses and gift packages. Special beer tastings are also offered every 3rd Thursday evening of the month. There's an online shop too!
- Boterstraat 49
- +32 (0) 57 36 35 71
- Boterstraat Shopping Street
- A shorter street running from the west into the Grote Markt, Boterstraat is known for some excellent restaurants, tea-rooms and chocolatiers
- Rijselstraat Shopping Street
- The main street running south from the Market Square, it's also one of its prettiest – and busiest – of shopping streets, with many local businesses and shops.
- Menenstraat Shopping Street
- It's not far from the Menin Gate to the Grote Markt, along the narrow street of Menenstraat, but many of Ypres' best-loved shops line its short stretch.
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Brigand, the name of this golden blond regional beer, is a reference to the revolt by the peasants of Ingelmunster against the ‘sans culottes’ (French soldiers), which took place i... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.