- Beer of Belgium
- Beer of Belgium is a specialist Belgian beer shop located in Ieper. Discover more than 300 different Belgian beers, glasses and gift packages. Special beer tastings are also offered every 3rd Thursday evening of the month. There's an online shop too!
- Boterstraat 49
- +32 (0) 57 36 35 71
- Boterstraat Shopping Street
- A shorter street running from the west into the Grote Markt, Boterstraat is known for some excellent restaurants, tea-rooms and chocolatiers
- Rijselstraat Shopping Street
- The main street running south from the Market Square, it's also one of its prettiest – and busiest – of shopping streets, with many local businesses and shops.
- Menenstraat Shopping Street
- It's not far from the Menin Gate to the Grote Markt, along the narrow street of Menenstraat, but many of Ypres' best-loved shops line its short stretch.
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
The Gentse Strop, introduced in 2011, is one of Brouwerij Roman's most popular beers, and a reminder of the historic ties between the cities of Oudenaarde and Ghent. Just what are ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.