- Main Street Hotel
- Come to Main Street Hotel & you'll find rooms big on luxury, with a touch of elegance. It's found, as you might guess, on Ypres' main street, with easy access to all its sights.
- Rijselstraat 136
- +32 (0) 57 46 96 33
- This 3-star hotel has 116 standard rooms, plus 6 luxurious suites, all gathered in its prime location. Comfortable both to you & your wallet, it's also very child-friendly.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 15
- +32 (0) 57 42 96 00
- Hotel Regina
- Hotel Regina has a great location, looking right over Ypres' market square. Their tidy & comfortable rooms offer a welcoming respite from a day's hard sightseeing.
- Grote Markt 45
- +32 (0) 57 21 88 88
- Hotel Ambrosia
- Hotel Ambrosia is a small, homely hotel, in central Ypres, whose minimalist interiors don't detract from an easy-going and warm atmosphere.
- D'Hondtstraat 54
- +32 (0) 57 36 63 66
- Ariane Hotel
- Ariane Hotel is a family-owned hotel, found in a quiet locale, with a peaceful garden and a pond. Inside it's all modern, air conditioned rooms – and a minibar.
- Slachthuisstraat 58
- +32 (0) 57 21 82 18
- Albion Hotel
- Since the year 2000, Albion Hotel has been run by 2 ladies for whom hospitality & the comfort of guests is the number-one priority. Both single and family rooms available.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 28
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 20
- Hampshire Hotel O
- In the city centre of Ypres you'll find Hampshire Hotel O, with its minimalist decorated, practical rooms, with fridge, work desk, & free Wi-Fi.
- D'Hondtstraat 4
- +32 (0) 57 36 23 30
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
In 2003 the Roman brewery – in business since 1545 and a proud member of the Belgian Family Brewers association – relaunched its popular 'Roman Oudenaards bruin' as 'Adriaen Brouwe... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.