- Albion Hotel
- Since the year 2000, Albion Hotel has been run by 2 ladies for whom hospitality & the comfort of guests is the number-one priority. Both single and family rooms available.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 28
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 20
- Ariane Hotel
- Ariane Hotel is a family-owned hotel, found in a quiet locale, with a peaceful garden and a pond. Inside it's all modern, air conditioned rooms – and a minibar.
- Slachthuisstraat 58
- +32 (0) 57 21 82 18
- Hotel Regina
- Hotel Regina has a great location, looking right over Ypres' market square. Their tidy & comfortable rooms offer a welcoming respite from a day's hard sightseeing.
- Grote Markt 45
- +32 (0) 57 21 88 88
- This 3-star hotel has 116 standard rooms, plus 6 luxurious suites, all gathered in its prime location. Comfortable both to you & your wallet, it's also very child-friendly.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 15
- +32 (0) 57 42 96 00
- Main Street Hotel
- Come to Main Street Hotel & you'll find rooms big on luxury, with a touch of elegance. It's found, as you might guess, on Ypres' main street, with easy access to all its sights.
- Rijselstraat 136
- +32 (0) 57 46 96 33
- Hotel Ambrosia
- Hotel Ambrosia is a small, homely hotel, in central Ypres, whose minimalist interiors don't detract from an easy-going and warm atmosphere.
- D'Hondtstraat 54
- +32 (0) 57 36 63 66
- Hampshire Hotel O
- In the city centre of Ypres you'll find Hampshire Hotel O, with its minimalist decorated, practical rooms, with fridge, work desk, & free Wi-Fi.
- D'Hondtstraat 4
- +32 (0) 57 36 23 30
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
As its name suggests, Timmermans Lambicus Blanche is a cross between a lambic and a white beer. This refreshingly sour thirst quencher is reminiscent of the traditional farm beers ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.