- Main Street Hotel
- Come to Main Street Hotel & you'll find rooms big on luxury, with a touch of elegance. It's found, as you might guess, on Ypres' main street, with easy access to all its sights.
- Rijselstraat 136
- +32 (0) 57 46 96 33
- Hampshire Hotel O
- In the city centre of Ypres you'll find Hampshire Hotel O, with its minimalist decorated, practical rooms, with fridge, work desk, & free Wi-Fi.
- D'Hondtstraat 4
- +32 (0) 57 36 23 30
- Ariane Hotel
- Ariane Hotel is a family-owned hotel, found in a quiet locale, with a peaceful garden and a pond. Inside it's all modern, air conditioned rooms – and a minibar.
- Slachthuisstraat 58
- +32 (0) 57 21 82 18
- Hotel Regina
- Hotel Regina has a great location, looking right over Ypres' market square. Their tidy & comfortable rooms offer a welcoming respite from a day's hard sightseeing.
- Grote Markt 45
- +32 (0) 57 21 88 88
- Albion Hotel
- Since the year 2000, Albion Hotel has been run by 2 ladies for whom hospitality & the comfort of guests is the number-one priority. Both single and family rooms available.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 28
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 20
- Hotel Ambrosia
- Hotel Ambrosia is a small, homely hotel, in central Ypres, whose minimalist interiors don't detract from an easy-going and warm atmosphere.
- D'Hondtstraat 54
- +32 (0) 57 36 63 66
- This 3-star hotel has 116 standard rooms, plus 6 luxurious suites, all gathered in its prime location. Comfortable both to you & your wallet, it's also very child-friendly.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 15
- +32 (0) 57 42 96 00
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
This Antwerp classic, launched over a century ago in 1913, catches your eye straight away. That's thanks to its intense mahogany colour and its robustly frothy collar. De Koninck ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.