Health and Beauty
- Studio CD Coiffure
- The concept of Studio CD Coiffure involves a lot of listening, a lot of professional hair-fashioning, and plenty of happy customers. Without a doubt, what you want you will get.
- Boterstraat 43
- +32 (0) 57 20 70 72
- Sun Set Boulevard
- Whole person beauty is what Sun Set Boulevard aims for. It has a range of beauty & skin treatments, weight-loss help, massages & private wellness sessions available.
- Dikkebusseweg 91
- +32 (0) 57 36 60 20
- Sauna Center Jana
- Sauna Center Jana offers 'relax' rooms, steam baths, jacuzzis, saunas & an outside lounge, with both winter & summer terraces. Reservation is advised 2 days in advance.
- Pilkemstraat 24a
- +32 (0) 51 46 74 36
- Yoake offers a private sauna and jacuzzi, which can be rented for 2 hours by couples. They also provide sublime massages & a wide range of beauty-arrangements.
- Tempelstraat 35
- +32 (0) 57 20 35 14
- So Fine Beautycenter
- So Fine BeautyCenter has the whole package: skincare & body treatment, pedicures, manicures, permanent make-up, nail art, peeling, waxing, special treatments & massages.
- Dikkebusseweg 96
- +32 (0) 472 68 33 31
- Beau et Belle
- Total care for your hair – and that feel-good factor for your skin – is the make-over mission of Beau et Belle. Open from Tuesday till Saturday.
- Brielenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 0497 10 59 09
- Enter an Infraligne cabin, and a combination of specific muscle exercises – under the guidance of a movement coach – and infrared heat gives you a maximum calorie burn.
- Vooruitgangsstraat 3
- +32 (0) 57 48 88 69
- Kapsalon Feeling
- Premium products only at this hairdressers. They work primarily with L'oréal & Vitality products, with their quality hair extensions coming from Great Lengths.
- Kunstenlaan 1
- +32 (0) 57 20 80 54
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
Wine lovers have known for a very long time that the Grand Cru label promises the very highest quality. This has inspired brewers to launch their own of range of special flagship b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.