Health and Beauty
- Studio CD Coiffure
- The concept of Studio CD Coiffure involves a lot of listening, a lot of professional hair-fashioning, and plenty of happy customers. Without a doubt, what you want you will get.
- Boterstraat 43
- +32 (0) 57 20 70 72
- Sauna Center Jana
- Sauna Center Jana offers 'relax' rooms, steam baths, jacuzzis, saunas & an outside lounge, with both winter & summer terraces. Reservation is advised 2 days in advance.
- Pilkemstraat 24a
- +32 (0) 51 46 74 36
- Enter an Infraligne cabin, and a combination of specific muscle exercises – under the guidance of a movement coach – and infrared heat gives you a maximum calorie burn.
- Vooruitgangsstraat 3
- +32 (0) 57 48 88 69
- Sun Set Boulevard
- Whole person beauty is what Sun Set Boulevard aims for. It has a range of beauty & skin treatments, weight-loss help, massages & private wellness sessions available.
- Dikkebusseweg 91
- +32 (0) 57 36 60 20
- Yoake offers a private sauna and jacuzzi, which can be rented for 2 hours by couples. They also provide sublime massages & a wide range of beauty-arrangements.
- Tempelstraat 35
- +32 (0) 57 20 35 14
- Beau et Belle
- Total care for your hair – and that feel-good factor for your skin – is the make-over mission of Beau et Belle. Open from Tuesday till Saturday.
- Brielenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 0497 10 59 09
- Kapsalon Feeling
- Premium products only at this hairdressers. They work primarily with L'oréal & Vitality products, with their quality hair extensions coming from Great Lengths.
- Kunstenlaan 1
- +32 (0) 57 20 80 54
- So Fine Beautycenter
- So Fine BeautyCenter has the whole package: skincare & body treatment, pedicures, manicures, permanent make-up, nail art, peeling, waxing, special treatments & massages.
- Dikkebusseweg 96
- +32 (0) 472 68 33 31
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The beer of Brasserie LeFort embodies the revival of a little piece of Belgian brewing history. The name is a reference to the former Kortrijk city brewery. The original LeFort bre... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.