Health and Beauty
- Yoake offers a private sauna and jacuzzi, which can be rented for 2 hours by couples. They also provide sublime massages & a wide range of beauty-arrangements.
- Tempelstraat 35
- +32 (0) 57 20 35 14
- Beau et Belle
- Total care for your hair – and that feel-good factor for your skin – is the make-over mission of Beau et Belle. Open from Tuesday till Saturday.
- Brielenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 0497 10 59 09
- So Fine Beautycenter
- So Fine BeautyCenter has the whole package: skincare & body treatment, pedicures, manicures, permanent make-up, nail art, peeling, waxing, special treatments & massages.
- Dikkebusseweg 96
- +32 (0) 472 68 33 31
- Enter an Infraligne cabin, and a combination of specific muscle exercises – under the guidance of a movement coach – and infrared heat gives you a maximum calorie burn.
- Vooruitgangsstraat 3
- +32 (0) 57 48 88 69
- Sun Set Boulevard
- Whole person beauty is what Sun Set Boulevard aims for. It has a range of beauty & skin treatments, weight-loss help, massages & private wellness sessions available.
- Dikkebusseweg 91
- +32 (0) 57 36 60 20
- Kapsalon Feeling
- Premium products only at this hairdressers. They work primarily with L'oréal & Vitality products, with their quality hair extensions coming from Great Lengths.
- Kunstenlaan 1
- +32 (0) 57 20 80 54
- Sauna Center Jana
- Sauna Center Jana offers 'relax' rooms, steam baths, jacuzzis, saunas & an outside lounge, with both winter & summer terraces. Reservation is advised 2 days in advance.
- Pilkemstraat 24a
- +32 (0) 51 46 74 36
- Studio CD Coiffure
- The concept of Studio CD Coiffure involves a lot of listening, a lot of professional hair-fashioning, and plenty of happy customers. Without a doubt, what you want you will get.
- Boterstraat 43
- +32 (0) 57 20 70 72
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Europeans have been drinking fruit beer for centuries. The Celts were partial to apple beer. The Belgians mastered the brewing of fruit beers a long time ago. This tradition goes b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.