Bed and Breakfast
- Ter Thuyne
- B&B Ter Thuyne is close to historic town Ypres' centre, with three luxurious guestrooms, with names that say it all: 'The Blue room', 'The Bright Room' and 'The Cosy Room'.
- Gustave De Stuersstraat 19
- +32 (0) 57 36 00 42
- This B&B offers a touch of luxury, with its fabulously decorated rooms. Guests can indulge in first class wellness facilities, too: sauna, Turkish steam-bath or jacuzzi.
- Wolvestraat 11
- 8980 Zonnebeke
- +32 (0) 496 50 70 54
- @Cocoon is a B&B nestled in a renovated mansion in the historical centre of Ypres. A warm and personable welcome is certain & the owners are a mine of local information.
- Sint-Niklaasstraat 9
- +32 (0) 57 48 67 04
- La Porte Cochere
- Sitting in a beautifully renovated mansion, each of La Porte Cochere's rooms is filled with character & style. In summer the terrace and garden beckon.
- Patersstraat 22
- +32 (0) 477 37 95 05
- La Passarelle
- La Passarelle is a ranging country villa with garden & sunlit terrace – and several modern, stylish rooms. This B&B is only 300m away from Bellewaerde theme-park.
- Meenseweg 449
- 8902 Zillebeke
- +32 (0) 57 46 83 94
- Demi Lune
- B&B Demi Lune has a central location, offers modern and colorful rooms, with cable TV & DVD-player. You can even rent one of their bikes to go sightseeing.
- Diksmuidsestraat 97
- +32 (0) 474 29 15 91
- SaBBajon gives their guests a choice of 4 spacious, comfortably-furnished rooms, with breakfast served either in-room or in their beautiful garden (weather dependent!).
- Boezingepoortstraat 6
- After a day of sightseeing in Ypres you can relax on the big sunny terrace of Back2Front – or in one of their 5 spacious rooms with large windows and panoramic views.
- Moortelweg 4
- 8904 Boezinge
- +32 (0) 57 40 14 79
- The owners of Camalou offer you a very warm welcome to their charming rural B&B. They also offer guided tours around Ypres for individuals & small parties.
- Dikkebusseweg 351
- +32 (0) 57 20 43 42 B&B
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
As its name suggests, Timmermans Lambicus Blanche is a cross between a lambic and a white beer. This refreshingly sour thirst quencher is reminiscent of the traditional farm beers ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.