Bed and Breakfast
- Ter Thuyne
- B&B Ter Thuyne is close to historic town Ypres' centre, with three luxurious guestrooms, with names that say it all: 'The Blue room', 'The Bright Room' and 'The Cosy Room'.
- Gustave De Stuersstraat 19
- +32 (0) 57 36 00 42
- La Porte Cochere
- Sitting in a beautifully renovated mansion, each of La Porte Cochere's rooms is filled with character & style. In summer the terrace and garden beckon.
- Patersstraat 22
- +32 (0) 477 37 95 05
- SaBBajon gives their guests a choice of 4 spacious, comfortably-furnished rooms, with breakfast served either in-room or in their beautiful garden (weather dependent!).
- Boezingepoortstraat 6
- After a day of sightseeing in Ypres you can relax on the big sunny terrace of Back2Front – or in one of their 5 spacious rooms with large windows and panoramic views.
- Moortelweg 4
- 8904 Boezinge
- +32 (0) 57 40 14 79
- This B&B offers a touch of luxury, with its fabulously decorated rooms. Guests can indulge in first class wellness facilities, too: sauna, Turkish steam-bath or jacuzzi.
- Wolvestraat 11
- 8980 Zonnebeke
- +32 (0) 496 50 70 54
- @Cocoon is a B&B nestled in a renovated mansion in the historical centre of Ypres. A warm and personable welcome is certain & the owners are a mine of local information.
- Sint-Niklaasstraat 9
- +32 (0) 57 48 67 04
- The owners of Camalou offer you a very warm welcome to their charming rural B&B. They also offer guided tours around Ypres for individuals & small parties.
- Dikkebusseweg 351
- +32 (0) 57 20 43 42 B&B
- Demi Lune
- B&B Demi Lune has a central location, offers modern and colorful rooms, with cable TV & DVD-player. You can even rent one of their bikes to go sightseeing.
- Diksmuidsestraat 97
- +32 (0) 474 29 15 91
- La Passarelle
- La Passarelle is a ranging country villa with garden & sunlit terrace – and several modern, stylish rooms. This B&B is only 300m away from Bellewaerde theme-park.
- Meenseweg 449
- 8902 Zillebeke
- +32 (0) 57 46 83 94
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.