Bed and Breakfast
- La Porte Cochere
- Sitting in a beautifully renovated mansion, each of La Porte Cochere's rooms is filled with character & style. In summer the terrace and garden beckon.
- Patersstraat 22
- +32 (0) 477 37 95 05
- SaBBajon gives their guests a choice of 4 spacious, comfortably-furnished rooms, with breakfast served either in-room or in their beautiful garden (weather dependent!).
- Boezingepoortstraat 6
- The owners of Camalou offer you a very warm welcome to their charming rural B&B. They also offer guided tours around Ypres for individuals & small parties.
- Dikkebusseweg 351
- +32 (0) 57 20 43 42 B&B
- After a day of sightseeing in Ypres you can relax on the big sunny terrace of Back2Front – or in one of their 5 spacious rooms with large windows and panoramic views.
- Moortelweg 4
- 8904 Boezinge
- +32 (0) 57 40 14 79
- This B&B offers a touch of luxury, with its fabulously decorated rooms. Guests can indulge in first class wellness facilities, too: sauna, Turkish steam-bath or jacuzzi.
- Wolvestraat 11
- 8980 Zonnebeke
- +32 (0) 496 50 70 54
- La Passarelle
- La Passarelle is a ranging country villa with garden & sunlit terrace – and several modern, stylish rooms. This B&B is only 300m away from Bellewaerde theme-park.
- Meenseweg 449
- 8902 Zillebeke
- +32 (0) 57 46 83 94
- @Cocoon is a B&B nestled in a renovated mansion in the historical centre of Ypres. A warm and personable welcome is certain & the owners are a mine of local information.
- Sint-Niklaasstraat 9
- +32 (0) 57 48 67 04
- Ter Thuyne
- B&B Ter Thuyne is close to historic town Ypres' centre, with three luxurious guestrooms, with names that say it all: 'The Blue room', 'The Bright Room' and 'The Cosy Room'.
- Gustave De Stuersstraat 19
- +32 (0) 57 36 00 42
- Demi Lune
- B&B Demi Lune has a central location, offers modern and colorful rooms, with cable TV & DVD-player. You can even rent one of their bikes to go sightseeing.
- Diksmuidsestraat 97
- +32 (0) 474 29 15 91
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Strong dark beers that fit into the dubbel category, like this Waterloo Strong Dark, are brewed using roast malts that give them their deep dark colour and create a head of froth t... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.