Where to Eat
- Le Stuart
- You will feel right at home at this welcoming family run restaurant. Le Stuart offers a pure and classic kitchen within a cosy, relaxed and trendy atmosphere. A young team, with a fresh vision will guide you through the selection of dishes, offering beer and wine advice.
- Leopold-ii Laan 34
- +32 (0) 59 70 53 95
- Small, unique and full of character, Kombuis is THE place in Ostend to eat mussels.. just ask any local. Such is the quality of the food on offer, that it's rare the Kombuis isn't busy.
- Van Iseghemlaan 24
- +32 (0) 59 80 16 49
- Belle de Jour
- Aartshertoginnestraat 5
- +32 (0) 479 36 09 05
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- De Vlasschaard
- De Vlasschaard is an á-la-carte restaurant where Hilde and her team will give you a warm welcome, first class service and of course, delicious beer (we meant food, of course..)
- Oudstrijdersplein 5
- +32 (0) 59 80 38 01
- Tex Mex
- Open every day from 6pm until 1am, Tex Mex is a restaurant offering grilled, Mexican and continental food – not forgetting their great take on burgers. Just watch out for Isabelle!
- Monacoplein 7
- +32 (0) 59 51 17 39
- Good – no, deliciously oustanding – Italian cuisine, all homemade and more importantly, all cooked by an Italian. Seriously, 'whatta morra you wantta!'
- Kadzandstraat 12
- +32 (0) 499 75 94 08
- De Mosselbeurs
- De Mosselbeurs is a top-class restaurant which has a kitchen specialised in mussels, Mediterranean cuisine and seasonal fish dishes. Reservation advised.
- Dwarsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 59 80 73 10
- A B&B that offers modern spacious rooms, with a fine terrace, and which is close to Ostend's main shopping street – and only 500 meters away from the beach. You can also enjoy Free Wi-fi here.
- Christinastraat 80
- +32 (0) 496 30 98 28
- Owner Olivier Guion offers classic & classy cuisine at the Petrus, along with an excellent wine list. During the day, the premises become a tea-room, but for the evening restaurant, booking is advised.
- Sint-Petrus-en-Paulusplein 8
- +32 (0) 59 33 48 00
- La Galleria
- So small, but oh so charming – and delicious of course. It is said that La Galleria serve the best shrimp croquettes in Ostend, so why not go and try for yourself?
- James Ensorgalerij 30-32
- Brasserie Leffe
- A heated indoor terrace, a lovely outdoor terrace & a prime market square location make Brasserie Leffe a popular lunching spot. Even better, dishes are made with fresh ingredients & served with a Leffe.
- Wapenplein 10
- +32 (0) 59 50 47 82
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.