Where to Eat
- Le Stuart
- You will feel right at home at this welcoming family run restaurant. Le Stuart offers a pure and classic kitchen within a cosy, relaxed and trendy atmosphere. A young team, with a fresh vision will guide you through the selection of dishes, offering beer and wine advice.
- Leopold-ii Laan 34
- +32 (0) 59 70 53 95
- De Vlasschaard
- De Vlasschaard is an á-la-carte restaurant where Hilde and her team will give you a warm welcome, first class service and of course, delicious beer (we meant food, of course..)
- Oudstrijdersplein 5
- +32 (0) 59 80 38 01
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- Belle de Jour
- Aartshertoginnestraat 5
- +32 (0) 479 36 09 05
- Small, unique and full of character, Kombuis is THE place in Ostend to eat mussels.. just ask any local. Such is the quality of the food on offer, that it's rare the Kombuis isn't busy.
- Van Iseghemlaan 24
- +32 (0) 59 80 16 49
- De Mosselbeurs
- De Mosselbeurs is a top-class restaurant which has a kitchen specialised in mussels, Mediterranean cuisine and seasonal fish dishes. Reservation advised.
- Dwarsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 59 80 73 10
- Good – no, deliciously oustanding – Italian cuisine, all homemade and more importantly, all cooked by an Italian. Seriously, 'whatta morra you wantta!'
- Kadzandstraat 12
- +32 (0) 499 75 94 08
- A B&B that offers modern spacious rooms, with a fine terrace, and which is close to Ostend's main shopping street – and only 500 meters away from the beach. You can also enjoy Free Wi-fi here.
- Christinastraat 80
- +32 (0) 496 30 98 28
- Tex Mex
- Open every day from 6pm until 1am, Tex Mex is a restaurant offering grilled, Mexican and continental food – not forgetting their great take on burgers. Just watch out for Isabelle!
- Monacoplein 7
- +32 (0) 59 51 17 39
- La Galleria
- So small, but oh so charming – and delicious of course. It is said that La Galleria serve the best shrimp croquettes in Ostend, so why not go and try for yourself?
- James Ensorgalerij 30-32
- Owner Olivier Guion offers classic & classy cuisine at the Petrus, along with an excellent wine list. During the day, the premises become a tea-room, but for the evening restaurant, booking is advised.
- Sint-Petrus-en-Paulusplein 8
- +32 (0) 59 33 48 00
- Brasserie Leffe
- A heated indoor terrace, a lovely outdoor terrace & a prime market square location make Brasserie Leffe a popular lunching spot. Even better, dishes are made with fresh ingredients & served with a Leffe.
- Wapenplein 10
- +32 (0) 59 50 47 82
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The name of both the beer and the brewery harks back to an Irish monk who died a martyr’s death when he arrived to evangelise the region. He was elevated to sainthood and, after hi... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.