- The CarusO is a delectable pastry, dessert & tea-room in the centre of Ostend. The specialities of the house are its deliciously creamy 'Miserables', and its wonderful home-made Apricot pie.
- Nieuwstraat 29
- +32 (0) 59 51 21 77
- Tearoom Cheers
- Tearoom Cheers is found tucked into the Marie-Joséplein, with a nice sunny terrace. This is definitely a menu for those with a sweet tooth – but they do serve savoury dishes too.
- Adolf Buylstraat 53
- +32 (0) 59 51 32 32
- Located on the corner of the Kapellestraat, the busiest shopping street in Oostende, Cappucino is the perfect place to stop off at, for a 'retail refuel', with its delicious coffee and snacks.
- Ooststraat 22
- +32 (0) 59 51 80 89
- Gelato Maxzim
- At Gelato Maxzim, located in the centre of Ostend, you'll get a taste of delicious Italian artisanal homemade ice-creams. The stall is close to town's main shops & is take-away only.
- Hertstraat 3
- Tearoom Benny
- Come inside for a waffle or a pancake – or try one of the 22 different ice-cream flavours this establishment serves. They also serve many great fresh fish dishes.
- Vlaanderenstraat 13
- +32 (0) 59 50 82 65
- Tearoom Georges
- If you get a craving for homemade, freshly-prepared waffles or pancakes, the Tearoom Georges will be happy to satisfy – with one of their delectably light creations. Look out for them in Ostend city centre.
- Adolf Buylstraat 15
- +32 (0) 59 70 29 25
- Owner Olivier Guion offers classic & classy cuisine at the Petrus, along with an excellent wine list. During the day, the premises become a tea-room, but for the evening restaurant, booking is advised.
- Sint-Petrus-en-Paulusplein 8
- +32 (0) 59 33 48 00
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Het Anker has been brewing the Gouden Carolus Classic since 1962 and it is still based on the recipe used in that year. The roots of this beer go all the way back to the Mechelsen ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.