- Wellington Golf Oostende
- This unique golf-course, enclosed within Ostend's horse race-track, is always open to public. It offers plenty of variety, with well-kept greens, interesting slopes, and (naturally) a lot of water hazards.
- Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 114
- +32 (0) 59 32 64 36
- Ostend Racecourse
- Place your bets at the Ostend Horse Races, held at the Wellington Renbaan, or come here for a drink and to enjoy its live concert program – held every Monday in July & August from 4pm to 9pm.
- Sportstraat 48
- +32 (0) 59 80 60 55
- Bowling Paleis
- Not only does Bowling Paleis offers you 16 fully-automatic bowling lanes, you can also play video games, as well as pool, and afterwards have a shared-dining experience in their fondue restaurant.
- Oostende Steensedijk 186
- +32 (0) 59 56 06 46
- Oostende Swimming Pool
- Located at '3 Gapers', right next to the beach, this public swimming pool has both indoor and outdoor pools, open everyday of the week (the outdoor pools only in the summer).
- Koninginnelaan 1
- +32 (0) 59 50 38 83
- VVW Inside Outside
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert, whether it's kiting, surfing or windsurfing, everything that combines fun, excitement and the sea can be found at VVW Inside Outside. Join the club!
- Schietbaanstraat 100
- +32 (0) 59 32 03 32
- JIMS Fitness
- At JIMS you can get fit in a fun and pleasant environment. All their fitness equipment is easy to work with, and unlike traditional gyms, you only pay for what you use here.
- Torhoutsesteenweg 519
- +32 (0) 59 32 31 58
- Royal North Sea Yacht Club
- This yacht club has been managing the Montgommery Dock for half-a-century, and can moor up to a 100 yachts. Open every morning Monday to Friday, it's worth a visit whether a yacht-owner or not.
- Montgomerykaai 1
- +32 (0) 59 70 27 54
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Trignac from Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck was introduced in the spring of 2013 and is far more than a tripel matured in oak barrels. It is, in fact, the first genuine tripel mat... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.