- Bowling Paleis
- Not only does Bowling Paleis offers you 16 fully-automatic bowling lanes, you can also play video games, as well as pool, and afterwards have a shared-dining experience in their fondue restaurant.
- Oostende Steensedijk 186
- +32 (0) 59 56 06 46
- Oostende Swimming Pool
- Located at '3 Gapers', right next to the beach, this public swimming pool has both indoor and outdoor pools, open everyday of the week (the outdoor pools only in the summer).
- Koninginnelaan 1
- +32 (0) 59 50 38 83
- Royal North Sea Yacht Club
- This yacht club has been managing the Montgommery Dock for half-a-century, and can moor up to a 100 yachts. Open every morning Monday to Friday, it's worth a visit whether a yacht-owner or not.
- Montgomerykaai 1
- +32 (0) 59 70 27 54
- Wellington Golf Oostende
- This unique golf-course, enclosed within Ostend's horse race-track, is always open to public. It offers plenty of variety, with well-kept greens, interesting slopes, and (naturally) a lot of water hazards.
- Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 114
- +32 (0) 59 32 64 36
- VVW Inside Outside
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert, whether it's kiting, surfing or windsurfing, everything that combines fun, excitement and the sea can be found at VVW Inside Outside. Join the club!
- Schietbaanstraat 100
- +32 (0) 59 32 03 32
- JIMS Fitness
- At JIMS you can get fit in a fun and pleasant environment. All their fitness equipment is easy to work with, and unlike traditional gyms, you only pay for what you use here.
- Torhoutsesteenweg 519
- +32 (0) 59 32 31 58
- Ostend Racecourse
- Place your bets at the Ostend Horse Races, held at the Wellington Renbaan, or come here for a drink and to enjoy its live concert program – held every Monday in July & August from 4pm to 9pm.
- Sportstraat 48
- +32 (0) 59 80 60 55
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.