- Ostend Racecourse
- Place your bets at the Ostend Horse Races, held at the Wellington Renbaan, or come here for a drink and to enjoy its live concert program – held every Monday in July & August from 4pm to 9pm.
- Sportstraat 48
- +32 (0) 59 80 60 55
- Wellington Golf Oostende
- This unique golf-course, enclosed within Ostend's horse race-track, is always open to public. It offers plenty of variety, with well-kept greens, interesting slopes, and (naturally) a lot of water hazards.
- Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 114
- +32 (0) 59 32 64 36
- Bowling Paleis
- Not only does Bowling Paleis offers you 16 fully-automatic bowling lanes, you can also play video games, as well as pool, and afterwards have a shared-dining experience in their fondue restaurant.
- Oostende Steensedijk 186
- +32 (0) 59 56 06 46
- VVW Inside Outside
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert, whether it's kiting, surfing or windsurfing, everything that combines fun, excitement and the sea can be found at VVW Inside Outside. Join the club!
- Schietbaanstraat 100
- +32 (0) 59 32 03 32
- JIMS Fitness
- At JIMS you can get fit in a fun and pleasant environment. All their fitness equipment is easy to work with, and unlike traditional gyms, you only pay for what you use here.
- Torhoutsesteenweg 519
- +32 (0) 59 32 31 58
- Oostende Swimming Pool
- Located at '3 Gapers', right next to the beach, this public swimming pool has both indoor and outdoor pools, open everyday of the week (the outdoor pools only in the summer).
- Koninginnelaan 1
- +32 (0) 59 50 38 83
- Royal North Sea Yacht Club
- This yacht club has been managing the Montgommery Dock for half-a-century, and can moor up to a 100 yachts. Open every morning Monday to Friday, it's worth a visit whether a yacht-owner or not.
- Montgomerykaai 1
- +32 (0) 59 70 27 54
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Premium Gueuze is the flagship brew of the St. Louis range and one of the jewels in the crown of Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck. This was by no means certain when Luc Van Honsebrou... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.