- Royal North Sea Yacht Club
- This yacht club has been managing the Montgommery Dock for half-a-century, and can moor up to a 100 yachts. Open every morning Monday to Friday, it's worth a visit whether a yacht-owner or not.
- Montgomerykaai 1
- +32 (0) 59 70 27 54
- Ostend Racecourse
- Place your bets at the Ostend Horse Races, held at the Wellington Renbaan, or come here for a drink and to enjoy its live concert program – held every Monday in July & August from 4pm to 9pm.
- Sportstraat 48
- +32 (0) 59 80 60 55
- Bowling Paleis
- Not only does Bowling Paleis offers you 16 fully-automatic bowling lanes, you can also play video games, as well as pool, and afterwards have a shared-dining experience in their fondue restaurant.
- Oostende Steensedijk 186
- +32 (0) 59 56 06 46
- Oostende Swimming Pool
- Located at '3 Gapers', right next to the beach, this public swimming pool has both indoor and outdoor pools, open everyday of the week (the outdoor pools only in the summer).
- Koninginnelaan 1
- +32 (0) 59 50 38 83
- JIMS Fitness
- At JIMS you can get fit in a fun and pleasant environment. All their fitness equipment is easy to work with, and unlike traditional gyms, you only pay for what you use here.
- Torhoutsesteenweg 519
- +32 (0) 59 32 31 58
- Wellington Golf Oostende
- This unique golf-course, enclosed within Ostend's horse race-track, is always open to public. It offers plenty of variety, with well-kept greens, interesting slopes, and (naturally) a lot of water hazards.
- Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 114
- +32 (0) 59 32 64 36
- VVW Inside Outside
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert, whether it's kiting, surfing or windsurfing, everything that combines fun, excitement and the sea can be found at VVW Inside Outside. Join the club!
- Schietbaanstraat 100
- +32 (0) 59 32 03 32
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Many Belgian towns and cities have their own city beer. Bruges is no exception, with the Brugse Tripel from the De Gouden Boom brewery. Palm Belgian Craft Brewers took over De Goud... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.