- Café Manuscript
- The Manuscript is a speciality Belgian-beer café – with over 70 beers to hand – and also a live music venue, lying in the midst of the lively Langestraat nightlife district of Oostende.
- Langestraat 23
- +32 (0) 478 54 28 17
- Lafayette is a must-see, must-listen sort of music bar, where old-school soul and funk is played lound & proud. If Marvin Gaye were still alive, this may well have become his favourite Ostend haunt.
- Langestraat 12
- Pura Vida
- The Pura Vida is a friendly and welcoming Ostend beer café, with a wonderful atmosphere: good beer, good music and great people. Open every day from 3pm until late.
- Monacoplein 9
- +32 (0) 59 33 41 77
- Cocktailbar Poco Loco
- A trendy bar with a tropical feel, the Poco Loco serves its wine & cocktails in a suitably-decorated bar-room, when the sun isn't shining – and in its outside terrace when it is.
- Langestraat 45
- +32 (0) 59 70 74 94
- Brazza Cocktail Bar
- There's an open invitation from Luis (the boss) to try one of the Brazza's wonderful cocktails; simply one of the best cocktail bars in Ostend. And every night is music night, with guest DJs on most weekends.
- Monacoplein 5
- Whether its for an apéro, beer or a coffee, the stylish Copador is an intimate bar that opens out onto its own terrace. Cocktails are also on the menu, as are weekend DJ-sets, especially during the high-season.
- Langestraat 10
- +32 (0) 476 87 64 74
- The Twilight is a popular rock and student café, sitting in the Langestraat nightlife district of Ostend. As well as loud music & great club nights, it also has a decent smattering of speciality beers.
- Langestraat 21
- Lounge Kursaal Oostende
- THE coolest place to party and dance the night away in Ostend. Resident DJ's every weekend and famous Summerclub! parties throughout July and August – all with a rather special view over the sea.
- Westhelling 12
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Belgium is justly proud of its ancient monastic tradition, one that goes back centuries. The French Revolution (1789-1799) wiped many abbey communities off the map. A number of th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.