Health and Beauty
- 't Zonnehuis
- A beauty spa famed for its 2-hour special deal, indulging you & a friend with a sauna, a Turkish steam bath, sun cabin & whirlpool. You can also enjoy a massage or one of their many beauty treatments.
- Jacob Besagestraat 49
- +32 (0) 59 32 24 56
- Atelier Bonjé
- A hair-dresser's with a creative bent, Atelier Bonjé can offer you a vivid range of beautiful colours for your hair – or you can add length & volume with their 100% natural hair-extensions.
- Gistelsesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 59 43 62 57
- l'Oiseau de Paradis
- A perfect place to come to relax in peace, l'Oiseau de Paradis offers massages and skin treatments, saunas and hammam, and can even help put you on your way to losing weight.
- Karel Janssenslaan 2
- +32 (0) 59 43 31 59
- Beauty à la Carte
- Beauty à la Carte in Oostende offers the whole spectrum of wellness and beauty treatments – aesthetic massages, waxing, gel nails, manicures and medical pedicure. Closed Wednesdays.
- Sint-Petrus en-Paulusplein 9
- +32 (0) 478 83 61 61
- Talking Heads Hairdressers
- At Talking Heads as well as getting your hair done, you can enjoy a head massage with essential oils and pure aromas – and so get both hair and mind thoroughly stimulated!
- Dr. Eduard Moreauxlaan 199
- +32 (0) 471 78 33 32
- Phine Style
- Phine Style is a specialist that can help you to lose weight, or to get you on the path to younger-looking skin. Drop in for more information, and your own tailored plan for improvement.
- Elisabethlaan 336
- +32 (0) 59 50 71 75
- Villa Aqua
- At Villa Aqua you can relax in its sauna, jacuzzi, cocooning bath and swimming pools. You can also enjoy one of their special beauty or wellness treatments.
- Pensjagersstraat 28
- +32 (0) 59 56 71 30
- Whether you're looking for a major make-over, a cutting-edge haircut or beautiful make-up, Ozee is definitely the place to be. Just walk in, no appointment needed!
- Torhoutsesteenweg 1
- +32 (0) 59 51 19 61
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.