Health and Beauty
- Beauty à la Carte
- Beauty à la Carte in Oostende offers the whole spectrum of wellness and beauty treatments – aesthetic massages, waxing, gel nails, manicures and medical pedicure. Closed Wednesdays.
- Sint-Petrus en-Paulusplein 9
- +32 (0) 478 83 61 61
- Talking Heads Hairdressers
- At Talking Heads as well as getting your hair done, you can enjoy a head massage with essential oils and pure aromas – and so get both hair and mind thoroughly stimulated!
- Dr. Eduard Moreauxlaan 199
- +32 (0) 471 78 33 32
- Villa Aqua
- At Villa Aqua you can relax in its sauna, jacuzzi, cocooning bath and swimming pools. You can also enjoy one of their special beauty or wellness treatments.
- Pensjagersstraat 28
- +32 (0) 59 56 71 30
- l'Oiseau de Paradis
- A perfect place to come to relax in peace, l'Oiseau de Paradis offers massages and skin treatments, saunas and hammam, and can even help put you on your way to losing weight.
- Karel Janssenslaan 2
- +32 (0) 59 43 31 59
- Phine Style
- Phine Style is a specialist that can help you to lose weight, or to get you on the path to younger-looking skin. Drop in for more information, and your own tailored plan for improvement.
- Elisabethlaan 336
- +32 (0) 59 50 71 75
- 't Zonnehuis
- A beauty spa famed for its 2-hour special deal, indulging you & a friend with a sauna, a Turkish steam bath, sun cabin & whirlpool. You can also enjoy a massage or one of their many beauty treatments.
- Jacob Besagestraat 49
- +32 (0) 59 32 24 56
- Whether you're looking for a major make-over, a cutting-edge haircut or beautiful make-up, Ozee is definitely the place to be. Just walk in, no appointment needed!
- Torhoutsesteenweg 1
- +32 (0) 59 51 19 61
- Atelier Bonjé
- A hair-dresser's with a creative bent, Atelier Bonjé can offer you a vivid range of beautiful colours for your hair – or you can add length & volume with their 100% natural hair-extensions.
- Gistelsesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 59 43 62 57
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.