For Beer Lovers
- Le Stuart
- You will feel right at home at this welcoming family run restaurant. Le Stuart offers a pure and classic kitchen within a cosy, relaxed and trendy atmosphere. A young team, with a fresh vision will guide you through the selection of dishes, offering beer and wine advice.
- Leopold-ii Laan 34
- +32 (0) 59 70 53 95
- Café Manuscript
- The Manuscript is a speciality Belgian-beer café – with over 70 beers to hand – and also a live music venue, lying in the midst of the lively Langestraat nightlife district of Oostende.
- Langestraat 23
- +32 (0) 478 54 28 17
- Lafayette is a must-see, must-listen sort of music bar, where old-school soul and funk is played lound & proud. If Marvin Gaye were still alive, this may well have become his favourite Ostend haunt.
- Langestraat 12
- De Vlasschaard
- De Vlasschaard is an á-la-carte restaurant where Hilde and her team will give you a warm welcome, first class service and of course, delicious beer (we meant food, of course..)
- Oudstrijdersplein 5
- +32 (0) 59 80 38 01
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- Whether its for an apéro, beer or a coffee, the stylish Copador is an intimate bar that opens out onto its own terrace. Cocktails are also on the menu, as are weekend DJ-sets, especially during the high-season.
- Langestraat 10
- +32 (0) 476 87 64 74
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
This dark brother to the famous blond La Chouffe first hit the market back in 1987. The Mc Chouffe aims to steer a middle course between a traditional dark Abbey beer, belonging to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.