For Beer Lovers
- Café Manuscript
- The Manuscript is a speciality Belgian-beer café – with over 70 beers to hand – and also a live music venue, lying in the midst of the lively Langestraat nightlife district of Oostende.
- Langestraat 23
- +32 (0) 478 54 28 17
- Le Stuart
- You will feel right at home at this welcoming family run restaurant. Le Stuart offers a pure and classic kitchen within a cosy, relaxed and trendy atmosphere. A young team, with a fresh vision will guide you through the selection of dishes, offering beer and wine advice.
- Leopold-ii Laan 34
- +32 (0) 59 70 53 95
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- De Vlasschaard
- De Vlasschaard is an á-la-carte restaurant where Hilde and her team will give you a warm welcome, first class service and of course, delicious beer (we meant food, of course..)
- Oudstrijdersplein 5
- +32 (0) 59 80 38 01
- Lafayette is a must-see, must-listen sort of music bar, where old-school soul and funk is played lound & proud. If Marvin Gaye were still alive, this may well have become his favourite Ostend haunt.
- Langestraat 12
- Whether its for an apéro, beer or a coffee, the stylish Copador is an intimate bar that opens out onto its own terrace. Cocktails are also on the menu, as are weekend DJ-sets, especially during the high-season.
- Langestraat 10
- +32 (0) 476 87 64 74
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Abbaye des Rocs was the first beer from the Hainaut brewery of the same name. And when Jean-Pierre Eloir started brewing there in 1979 he was making Belgian beer history at the fir... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.