- TAZ (Theater Aan Zee)
- Theatre by the Sea (Theater Aan Zee or TAZ) is an annual theatrical, musical and cultural summer festival. It takes place at many venues throughout Ostend – so you'll never by short of a show.
- Date: Thursday, 26 Jul 2018 - Saturday, 04 Aug 2018
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18A
- Filmfestival Oostende
- An annual film and entertainment festival held each September in Ostend since 2007, there are five main contests: Avant-premières, Pop & Rock, The Master Selection, TV Series and XL Gaming.
- Koningin Astridlaan 12
- +32 (0) 59 50 25 00
- Cultuurcentrum De Grote Post
- De Grote Post is a recently-renovated cultural centre. Here you can watch – or get involved with – everything from comedy to theatre, music to dance. Located in the city centre and now has its own café.
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18a
- +32 (0) 59 33 90 00
- Vrijstaat O
- Vrijstraat O is in a pavilion that's part of the town's Royal Galleries. It is a cultural and artistic meeting point, where music, literature, poetry and debates both entertain & challenge.
- Zeedijk 10
- +32 (0) 59 26 51 27
- Marvin Gaye Walk-umentary
- Relive the unlikely love affair between US soul-singer, Marvin Gaye, and Belgium's favourite sea-side town, on the Marvin Gaye Midnight Love Tour. Rent your iPods & headset from the tourism office.
- Monacoplein 2
- +32 (0) 59 70 11 99
- Kursaal Oostende
- The Kursaal Oostende is a magnificent 2000-seat venue, regularly hosting internationally-renowned shows and musicals, and world-famous artists and bands. It also offers top-class B2B facilities.
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.