- TAZ (Theater Aan Zee)
- Theatre by the Sea (Theater Aan Zee or TAZ) is an annual theatrical, musical and cultural summer festival. It takes place at many venues throughout Ostend – so you'll never by short of a show.
- Date: Thursday, 26 Jul 2018 - Saturday, 04 Aug 2018
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18A
- Filmfestival Oostende
- An annual film and entertainment festival held each September in Ostend since 2007, there are five main contests: Avant-premières, Pop & Rock, The Master Selection, TV Series and XL Gaming.
- Koningin Astridlaan 12
- +32 (0) 59 50 25 00
- Cultuurcentrum De Grote Post
- De Grote Post is a recently-renovated cultural centre. Here you can watch – or get involved with – everything from comedy to theatre, music to dance. Located in the city centre and now has its own café.
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18a
- +32 (0) 59 33 90 00
- Marvin Gaye Walk-umentary
- Relive the unlikely love affair between US soul-singer, Marvin Gaye, and Belgium's favourite sea-side town, on the Marvin Gaye Midnight Love Tour. Rent your iPods & headset from the tourism office.
- Monacoplein 2
- +32 (0) 59 70 11 99
- Vrijstaat O
- Vrijstraat O is in a pavilion that's part of the town's Royal Galleries. It is a cultural and artistic meeting point, where music, literature, poetry and debates both entertain & challenge.
- Zeedijk 10
- +32 (0) 59 26 51 27
- Kursaal Oostende
- The Kursaal Oostende is a magnificent 2000-seat venue, regularly hosting internationally-renowned shows and musicals, and world-famous artists and bands. It also offers top-class B2B facilities.
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
This abbey beer has roots deep in local history. Its origins go all the way back to the Treaty of Verdun, concluded in 843. This landmark agreement made the river Scheldt the desig... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.