- Neuhaus Oostende
- With shops in several cities, Neuhaus is the Belgian market leader in the luxury chocolates. It is also one of the few chocolatiers still making its creations in Belgium, and well worth an indulgence.
- Wapenplein 4
- +32 (0) 59 70 26 82
- Leonidas Oostende
- Leonidas uses only the best for fashioning their finest quality pralines: rich Belgian chocolate, pure butter and the freshest cream, all whipped into the perfect blend for each uniquely-delicious creation.
- Kapellestraat 9
- +32 (0) 59 80 50 34
- Choc'Lady has an extensive collection of Belgian chocolates, all handmade and enriched with creamy praline, ganache and other fillings from the finest butter, cream and fresh fruit.
- Christinastraat 60
- +32 (0) 498 63 08 60
- Chocolaterie Willems Olivier
- Here you will find artisan Belgian pralines, exclusive chocolate artwork, and the finest cocoa concoctions, all made with Callebaut chocolate. Perfect for that unique chocolate gift!
- Alfons Pieterslaan 120
- +32 (0) 59 70 99 31
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Brewery Omer Vander Ghinste has a long tradition of beers based on both spontaneous and mixed fermentations. The very first beer launched by founder Omer Vander Ghinste, in 1892, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.