- Leonidas Oostende
- Leonidas uses only the best for fashioning their finest quality pralines: rich Belgian chocolate, pure butter and the freshest cream, all whipped into the perfect blend for each uniquely-delicious creation.
- Kapellestraat 9
- +32 (0) 59 80 50 34
- Choc'Lady has an extensive collection of Belgian chocolates, all handmade and enriched with creamy praline, ganache and other fillings from the finest butter, cream and fresh fruit.
- Christinastraat 60
- +32 (0) 498 63 08 60
- Neuhaus Oostende
- With shops in several cities, Neuhaus is the Belgian market leader in the luxury chocolates. It is also one of the few chocolatiers still making its creations in Belgium, and well worth an indulgence.
- Wapenplein 4
- +32 (0) 59 70 26 82
- Chocolaterie Willems Olivier
- Here you will find artisan Belgian pralines, exclusive chocolate artwork, and the finest cocoa concoctions, all made with Callebaut chocolate. Perfect for that unique chocolate gift!
- Alfons Pieterslaan 120
- +32 (0) 59 70 99 31
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Strong dark beers that fit into the dubbel category, like this Waterloo Strong Dark, are brewed using roast malts that give them their deep dark colour and create a head of froth t... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.