- Leonidas Oostende
- Leonidas uses only the best for fashioning their finest quality pralines: rich Belgian chocolate, pure butter and the freshest cream, all whipped into the perfect blend for each uniquely-delicious creation.
- Kapellestraat 9
- +32 (0) 59 80 50 34
- Choc'Lady has an extensive collection of Belgian chocolates, all handmade and enriched with creamy praline, ganache and other fillings from the finest butter, cream and fresh fruit.
- Christinastraat 60
- +32 (0) 498 63 08 60
- Chocolaterie Willems Olivier
- Here you will find artisan Belgian pralines, exclusive chocolate artwork, and the finest cocoa concoctions, all made with Callebaut chocolate. Perfect for that unique chocolate gift!
- Alfons Pieterslaan 120
- +32 (0) 59 70 99 31
- Neuhaus Oostende
- With shops in several cities, Neuhaus is the Belgian market leader in the luxury chocolates. It is also one of the few chocolatiers still making its creations in Belgium, and well worth an indulgence.
- Wapenplein 4
- +32 (0) 59 70 26 82
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
Belgian ‘dubbels’ tend to be strong, dark brown beers. This beer style was inspired by the classic dark abbey beers. Tungri Dubbel is both mild and well-balanced. It re-ferments in... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.