- Cultuurcentrum De Grote Post
- De Grote Post is a recently-renovated cultural centre. Here you can watch – or get involved with – everything from comedy to theatre, music to dance. Located in the city centre and now has its own café.
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18a
- +32 (0) 59 33 90 00
- Café Manuscript
- The Manuscript is a speciality Belgian-beer café – with over 70 beers to hand – and also a live music venue, lying in the midst of the lively Langestraat nightlife district of Oostende.
- Langestraat 23
- +32 (0) 478 54 28 17
- Lafayette is a must-see, must-listen sort of music bar, where old-school soul and funk is played lound & proud. If Marvin Gaye were still alive, this may well have become his favourite Ostend haunt.
- Langestraat 12
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- Pura Vida
- The Pura Vida is a friendly and welcoming Ostend beer café, with a wonderful atmosphere: good beer, good music and great people. Open every day from 3pm until late.
- Monacoplein 9
- +32 (0) 59 33 41 77
- Cocktailbar Poco Loco
- A trendy bar with a tropical feel, the Poco Loco serves its wine & cocktails in a suitably-decorated bar-room, when the sun isn't shining – and in its outside terrace when it is.
- Langestraat 45
- +32 (0) 59 70 74 94
- Cosy Corner
- The Cosy Corner is a friendly and welcoming pub, where you'll will find a mix of locals and tourists, with live sport on the big screen – including English Premier League matches.
- Langestraat 76a
- +32 (0) 59 70 92 61
- Brazza Cocktail Bar
- There's an open invitation from Luis (the boss) to try one of the Brazza's wonderful cocktails; simply one of the best cocktail bars in Ostend. And every night is music night, with guest DJs on most weekends.
- Monacoplein 5
- Whether its for an apéro, beer or a coffee, the stylish Copador is an intimate bar that opens out onto its own terrace. Cocktails are also on the menu, as are weekend DJ-sets, especially during the high-season.
- Langestraat 10
- +32 (0) 476 87 64 74
- The Twilight is a popular rock and student café, sitting in the Langestraat nightlife district of Ostend. As well as loud music & great club nights, it also has a decent smattering of speciality beers.
- Langestraat 21
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
This Antwerp classic, launched over a century ago in 1913, catches your eye straight away. That's thanks to its intense mahogany colour and its robustly frothy collar. De Koninck ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.