- Cultuurcentrum De Grote Post
- De Grote Post is a recently-renovated cultural centre. Here you can watch – or get involved with – everything from comedy to theatre, music to dance. Located in the city centre and now has its own café.
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18a
- +32 (0) 59 33 90 00
- Café Manuscript
- The Manuscript is a speciality Belgian-beer café – with over 70 beers to hand – and also a live music venue, lying in the midst of the lively Langestraat nightlife district of Oostende.
- Langestraat 23
- +32 (0) 478 54 28 17
- Lafayette is a must-see, must-listen sort of music bar, where old-school soul and funk is played lound & proud. If Marvin Gaye were still alive, this may well have become his favourite Ostend haunt.
- Langestraat 12
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- Cosy Corner
- The Cosy Corner is a friendly and welcoming pub, where you'll will find a mix of locals and tourists, with live sport on the big screen – including English Premier League matches.
- Langestraat 76a
- +32 (0) 59 70 92 61
- Pura Vida
- The Pura Vida is a friendly and welcoming Ostend beer café, with a wonderful atmosphere: good beer, good music and great people. Open every day from 3pm until late.
- Monacoplein 9
- +32 (0) 59 33 41 77
- Cocktailbar Poco Loco
- A trendy bar with a tropical feel, the Poco Loco serves its wine & cocktails in a suitably-decorated bar-room, when the sun isn't shining – and in its outside terrace when it is.
- Langestraat 45
- +32 (0) 59 70 74 94
- Whether its for an apéro, beer or a coffee, the stylish Copador is an intimate bar that opens out onto its own terrace. Cocktails are also on the menu, as are weekend DJ-sets, especially during the high-season.
- Langestraat 10
- +32 (0) 476 87 64 74
- Brazza Cocktail Bar
- There's an open invitation from Luis (the boss) to try one of the Brazza's wonderful cocktails; simply one of the best cocktail bars in Ostend. And every night is music night, with guest DJs on most weekends.
- Monacoplein 5
- The Twilight is a popular rock and student café, sitting in the Langestraat nightlife district of Ostend. As well as loud music & great club nights, it also has a decent smattering of speciality beers.
- Langestraat 21
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
St Louis Kriek Fond Tradition is a pure, traditional, kriekenbier. This fruit beer made by Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck with krieken cherries (sour Morello-type cherries) is trul... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.