Bed and Breakfast
- Het Wilgenhuis
- At Het Wilgenhuis, each room is presented in an elegant country style, with open views over it's pretty garden. Each room also has free Wi-Fi, and the B&B is about half-hour's walk from the beach.
- Pontonstraat 2
- +32 (0) 59 27 43 44
- Eduard II
- A wonderful little B&B situated in a 1933 Art Deco house, with an equally pretty interior. All rooms at the Eduard II come with mod-cons, like Wi-Fi, and it lies only 200m walking distance from the beach.
- Ed. Decuyperstraat 11
- +32 (0) 496 12 11 80
- The Oesterhoeve, overlooking the Spuikom lake on the edge of Ostend, is not just a B&B, but also an oyster farm. Its marine-themed rooms have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and luxury bedding.
- Schietbaanstraat 84
- +32 (0) 59 33 08 73
- Porto Bello
- Porto Bello is a romantic B&B, close to both the harbor and the beach. Enjoy a nice breakfast buffet, after spending the night in one of their comfortable rooms, with beautiful views out onto the sea.
- Vissersplein 2
- +32 (0) 475 37 98 30
- At Vrijhaven you'll find yourself in a wonderfully-renovated 19th century town house, with the Mercator harbor, the train station, Ostend's shopping district – and its beach – all within walking distance.
- Vrijhavenstraat 27
- +32 (0) 472 22 45 57
- Huyze Elimonica
- At Huyze Elimonica, you'll find classically decorated rooms, bathrooms equipped with bath & shower, and a comfortable seating area. This B&B is only a 600m stroll from the beach.
- Euphrosina Beernaerstraat 39
- +32 (0) 479 67 07 09
- A B&B that offers modern spacious rooms, with a fine terrace, and which is close to Ostend's main shopping street – and only 500 meters away from the beach. You can also enjoy Free Wi-fi here.
- Christinastraat 80
- +32 (0) 496 30 98 28
- La Passion Interdite
- This friendly and welcoming B&B is located in a charming 1910 townhouse, just 1km from the beach – and only 300m away from Mercator Harbor. The breakfast buffet comes with delicious homemade jam.
- Graaf de Smet de Naeyerlaan 16
- +32 (0) 473 35 84 01
- Velodroom 43
- A small but classy B&B, each room at Velodroom43 has a work desk, generous bedding and a private bathroom. There is also a small, shared library and a stylish little breakfast room.
- Velodroomstraat 43
- +32 (0) 478 20 95 50
- Espace Divin
- Espace Divin is an ideal base for your stay in Ostend, being firmly in the heart of the city, while also a stone's throw from the beach – and just metres from the Casino Kursaal, and Ostend seafront.
- Madridstraat 10
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
La Chouffe is Brasserie d’Achouffe's star brew. This strong blond ‘gnome beer’, first brewed in 1982, today accounts for 80 per cent of the brewery’s output. Not only did the bre... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.