Things to Do
- Christmas Market
- Enjoy the heart-warming pleasures of the season at Leuven's nostalgic Christmas market & fair. Through out the winter, you can also have a city guide to help you explore.
- City centre
- Cinema ZED
- Cinema ZED brings a mix of new movie titles, repeats of old classics and audiovisual productions including documentaries, television productions and short films.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 22
- Provinciaal Domein Kessel-Lo
- This recreational park has playgrounds, electric & rowing boats, mini-cars, roller-skating & an outdoor heated paddling pool. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis, football, volleyball & basketball.
- + 32 (0) 16 25 13 92
- Leuven Beer Stories
- Experience a journey through the history of the old cafés and breweries of the wonderful beer-capital, Leuven. From 1st April to 31st October you can enjoy a special guided tour.
- Guided Tour
- +32 (0) 16 20 30 20
- Fun Oase
- Fun Oase has it all: indoor race circuit, funhouse, slides, air shooters, free gaming zone, kiddie rides, air hockey & separate play area for toddlers. Fun for kids guaranteed!
- Philipssite 6
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 62 42 88
- Perfect venue to learn the art of food & Belgian beer pairing. Starts with a beer tasting & then guests receive a medley of foods to work into a custom snack to match to each beer.
- The Loft
- Vaarktom 53
- +32 (0) 474 97 12 54
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Piraat beer was developed and launched in 1982 by Brouwerij Van Steenberghe in Ertvelde, situated near the city of Ghent. This strong amber beer was actually created at the request... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.