- Dijle Snack
- The menu of Dijle Snack includes pizzas, pastas and pitas. The quality of the food & good service have made this a prime location to get your take-away food fix.
- Mechelsestraat 65
- +32 (0) 16 50 38 60
- Sole Mio
- This pizzeria in the city centre of Leuven delivers its tasty & freshly made pizzas, snacks & sandwiches right to you. They're open every day of the week, even on holidays.
- Kortestraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 20 20 47
- Frituur Fonske
- Try the real-deal Belgian fries, completely with a tasty hamburger, at the cosy Frituur Fonske, located right in the heart of the city. Closed on Saturdays.
- Muntstraat 25
- +32 (0) 16 20 55 46
- Ni Hao
- You'll enjoy your meal from this Chinese restaurant, whether picking it up or having it delivered direct to you (watch out in cold weather as delivery may be suspended!)
- Tiensestraat 266
- +32 (0) 16 23 88 81
- Eethuis Anatolia
- Eethuis Anatolia has a extensive menu of pizzas, pastas, salads, kebab and Turkish grill specialities. They're open everyday of the week from 11.30am until 1am.
- Naamsevest 4
- +32 (0) 16 22 48 22
- El Mama
- It's not just pizzas, pastas and pitas on the menu of El Mama. They also offer fries, grills and fried snacks – an extensive choice with guaranteed excellent quality.
- Naamsestraat 29
- +32 (0) 16 22 98 58
- The Sushi Lounge
- The Sushi Lounge is a new and refreshing concept. Not only is there a variety of delicious wok & sushi dishes to dine on in-house – it's also the place to get a healthy Wok 2 Go.
- Oude Markt 34
- +32 (0) 484 05 28 40
- New Holy Cow
- New Holy Cow has a delicious curry menu in store. Various Indian dishes – such as vindaloo, kadai, korma and tandoori – will give you plenty of hot options to choose from.
- Naamsestraat 51
- +32 (0) 16 20 05 22
- Mr. Munchies Broodjesbar
- Mr. Munchies Sandwichbar offers a vast selection of Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, American and Vegetarian sandwiches – as well as freshly made soup and other snacks.
- Tiensesteenweg 70
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 22 46 88
- Eat in at this bijou Italian restaurant in the city centre of Leuven – or you can order takeaway. The restaurant is open Monday to Saturday from 11.30am till 10pm.
- Tiensestraat 79
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Palm Brewery was founded in 1929. Their amber beer is a ‘Spéciale Belge Ale’. This beer style was created early in the 20th century by Belgian brewers, to provide an alternativ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.