- Eat in at this bijou Italian restaurant in the city centre of Leuven – or you can order takeaway. The restaurant is open Monday to Saturday from 11.30am till 10pm.
- Tiensestraat 79
- Ni Hao
- You'll enjoy your meal from this Chinese restaurant, whether picking it up or having it delivered direct to you (watch out in cold weather as delivery may be suspended!)
- Tiensestraat 266
- +32 (0) 16 23 88 81
- Frituur Fonske
- Try the real-deal Belgian fries, completely with a tasty hamburger, at the cosy Frituur Fonske, located right in the heart of the city. Closed on Saturdays.
- Muntstraat 25
- +32 (0) 16 20 55 46
- El Mama
- It's not just pizzas, pastas and pitas on the menu of El Mama. They also offer fries, grills and fried snacks – an extensive choice with guaranteed excellent quality.
- Naamsestraat 29
- +32 (0) 16 22 98 58
- Mr. Munchies Broodjesbar
- Mr. Munchies Sandwichbar offers a vast selection of Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, American and Vegetarian sandwiches – as well as freshly made soup and other snacks.
- Tiensesteenweg 70
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 22 46 88
- New Holy Cow
- New Holy Cow has a delicious curry menu in store. Various Indian dishes – such as vindaloo, kadai, korma and tandoori – will give you plenty of hot options to choose from.
- Naamsestraat 51
- +32 (0) 16 20 05 22
- Dijle Snack
- The menu of Dijle Snack includes pizzas, pastas and pitas. The quality of the food & good service have made this a prime location to get your take-away food fix.
- Mechelsestraat 65
- +32 (0) 16 50 38 60
- Sole Mio
- This pizzeria in the city centre of Leuven delivers its tasty & freshly made pizzas, snacks & sandwiches right to you. They're open every day of the week, even on holidays.
- Kortestraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 20 20 47
- The Sushi Lounge
- The Sushi Lounge is a new and refreshing concept. Not only is there a variety of delicious wok & sushi dishes to dine on in-house – it's also the place to get a healthy Wok 2 Go.
- Oude Markt 34
- +32 (0) 484 05 28 40
- Eethuis Anatolia
- Eethuis Anatolia has a extensive menu of pizzas, pastas, salads, kebab and Turkish grill specialities. They're open everyday of the week from 11.30am until 1am.
- Naamsevest 4
- +32 (0) 16 22 48 22
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
The Bertinchamps range includes the traditional trio of triple, blonde and brune. The beers are brewed with well water, malt from locally grown brewing barley, European hop varieti... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.