- 't Galetje
- The popularity of this ice-cream house is shown by the queues for a scoop of its highly-rated frozen treats. It has value for money too: luxury taste without the cost.
- Tiensestraat 44
- +32 (0) 16 40 34 96
- Young Amadeus House of Taste
- A great place to have a coffee, a cup of tea or a hot chocolate – especially accompanied by some delicious pastries. They have a nice terrace to sit on, whether summer or winter.
- Wandelingstraat 2a
- +32 (0) 16 29 70 58
- Tearoom Iris celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2009. In other words, this is an established favourite in this student city, with its delicious dishes, sweet desserts and snacks.
- Leopold Vanderkelenstraat 27
- +32 (0) 16 23 01 52
- A delicious bagel & coffeebar whose trendy interior invites you to linger. Enjoy freshly baked bagels with fantastic coffee, cappuccino, macchiato latte or fresh juices/ smoothies.
- Naamsestraat 14
- +32 (0) 16 20 31 03
- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
- Discover delicious Moroccan pastries at Medina. Cakes are traditionally baked with natural ingredients & reasonably priced. Also on offer are fresh mint teas, coffee & other Arabic delicacies.
- Blijde Inkomststraat 31a
- +32 (0) 475 36 66 94
- Taste from one of 23 different flavors of homemade ice-cream, plus freshly-made warm waffles or wonderful ice-cream cakes: all on the menu at Croccantino
- Brusselsesteenweg 262
- 3020 Veltem-Beisem
- +32 (0) 16 48 02 28
- Coffee Cup
- The Coffee Cup: where coffee is made in the traditional way, combined with a varied menu of hot soups, delicious sandwiches, cakes, pies & fresh smoothies.
- Bondgenotenlaan 12
- +32 (0) 16 43 92 81
- Het Pannenkoekenhuis
- Pancakes are great loaded with syrup & five kinds of sugar, but what about bacon, chicken masala, aubergine, goat cheese or other savories? Try them all at Het Pannenkoekenhuis.
- Brusselsestraat 26
- +32 (0) 16 20 34 64
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
The Bertinchamps range includes the traditional trio of triple, blonde and brune. The beers are brewed with well water, malt from locally grown brewing barley, European hop varieti... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.