- Taste from one of 23 different flavors of homemade ice-cream, plus freshly-made warm waffles or wonderful ice-cream cakes: all on the menu at Croccantino
- Brusselsesteenweg 262
- 3020 Veltem-Beisem
- +32 (0) 16 48 02 28
- Het Pannenkoekenhuis
- Pancakes are great loaded with syrup & five kinds of sugar, but what about bacon, chicken masala, aubergine, goat cheese or other savories? Try them all at Het Pannenkoekenhuis.
- Brusselsestraat 26
- +32 (0) 16 20 34 64
- Discover delicious Moroccan pastries at Medina. Cakes are traditionally baked with natural ingredients & reasonably priced. Also on offer are fresh mint teas, coffee & other Arabic delicacies.
- Blijde Inkomststraat 31a
- +32 (0) 475 36 66 94
- Tearoom Iris celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2009. In other words, this is an established favourite in this student city, with its delicious dishes, sweet desserts and snacks.
- Leopold Vanderkelenstraat 27
- +32 (0) 16 23 01 52
- Coffee Cup
- The Coffee Cup: where coffee is made in the traditional way, combined with a varied menu of hot soups, delicious sandwiches, cakes, pies & fresh smoothies.
- Bondgenotenlaan 12
- +32 (0) 16 43 92 81
- 't Galetje
- The popularity of this ice-cream house is shown by the queues for a scoop of its highly-rated frozen treats. It has value for money too: luxury taste without the cost.
- Tiensestraat 44
- +32 (0) 16 40 34 96
- Young Amadeus House of Taste
- A great place to have a coffee, a cup of tea or a hot chocolate – especially accompanied by some delicious pastries. They have a nice terrace to sit on, whether summer or winter.
- Wandelingstraat 2a
- +32 (0) 16 29 70 58
- A delicious bagel & coffeebar whose trendy interior invites you to linger. Enjoy freshly baked bagels with fantastic coffee, cappuccino, macchiato latte or fresh juices/ smoothies.
- Naamsestraat 14
- +32 (0) 16 20 31 03
- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Microbrewery De Hoorn was re-established in 2014. With the launch of its Cornet, Palm Belgian Craft Brewers are harking back to the tradition of oaked beers, where oak is used to c... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.