- Want to play like Jimmy White? Or just to have some fun with friends, family or colleagues? Then come play billiards at CHAOS, located in the centre of Leuven.
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 23 33 18
- Skate Parc Casablanca
- If grinding, ollying & flicks are your thing, then the ramps at Skate Park Casablanca – found in the city centre – might be the best thing on 4 wheels, while you're in Leuven.
- Prins Regentlaan
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- Provinciaal Domein Kessel-Lo
- This recreational park has playgrounds, electric & rowing boats, mini-cars, roller-skating & an outdoor heated paddling pool. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis, football, volleyball & basketball.
- + 32 (0) 16 25 13 92
- Sport Oase
- Sportoase is a sporting oasis where sports, recreation, leisure & people meet, for exercise, relaxation and relieving of stress. A good balance between price & quality.
- Philipssite 6
- +32 (0) 16 74 07 40
- Leuven's local swimming pool has been recently renovated & includes both a 25m competition pool (with 10 lanes) and tropical style recreation area with slides & falls.
- Aarschotsesteenweg 730
- 3012 Wilsele
- +32 (0) 16 44 33 88
- Enjoy indoor fun at the city's ice-skating rink. The place to go on a rainy day with friends or family – or to watch one of the seasons exciting ice-hockey games.
- Ondernemingenweg 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 40 30 60
- Energym has a range of cardio & strength equipment, overseen by a personal trainer to guide you through. And thanks to its climate-control system, training is always a pleasure.
- Diestsesteenweg 141
- +32 (0) 16 84 82 92
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.