- Want to play like Jimmy White? Or just to have some fun with friends, family or colleagues? Then come play billiards at CHAOS, located in the centre of Leuven.
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 23 33 18
- Skate Parc Casablanca
- If grinding, ollying & flicks are your thing, then the ramps at Skate Park Casablanca – found in the city centre – might be the best thing on 4 wheels, while you're in Leuven.
- Prins Regentlaan
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- Leuven's local swimming pool has been recently renovated & includes both a 25m competition pool (with 10 lanes) and tropical style recreation area with slides & falls.
- Aarschotsesteenweg 730
- 3012 Wilsele
- +32 (0) 16 44 33 88
- Sport Oase
- Sportoase is a sporting oasis where sports, recreation, leisure & people meet, for exercise, relaxation and relieving of stress. A good balance between price & quality.
- Philipssite 6
- +32 (0) 16 74 07 40
- Energym has a range of cardio & strength equipment, overseen by a personal trainer to guide you through. And thanks to its climate-control system, training is always a pleasure.
- Diestsesteenweg 141
- +32 (0) 16 84 82 92
- Provinciaal Domein Kessel-Lo
- This recreational park has playgrounds, electric & rowing boats, mini-cars, roller-skating & an outdoor heated paddling pool. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis, football, volleyball & basketball.
- + 32 (0) 16 25 13 92
- Enjoy indoor fun at the city's ice-skating rink. The place to go on a rainy day with friends or family – or to watch one of the seasons exciting ice-hockey games.
- Ondernemingenweg 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 40 30 60
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Belgium is proud of its abbey beers and their centuries-old tradition. These include the beers brewed by Val-Dieu, near Liège. The current brewers were inspired by the traditional ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.