- This club/party venue is the place to be for top-events, parties in style & meetings with a difference. 3 distinct rooms, impressive sound and light systems and a VIP lounge/bar/disco.
- Muntstraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 20 06 41
- 't Archief
- This popular & always busy student dance-cafe has Allaine Schaiko (Stella Artois Belgium & World Draught Master) behind the bar – ready to tap you the perfect pint!
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 476 91 21 75
- Club Silo
- The pride of the Leuven's nightlife. Silo is an underground club just outside the centre. Its popularity lies in a perfect matching of electro music to dazzling light shows.
- Vaartkom 39
- +32 (0) 476 83 89 82
- Club Montreal
- A lounge on the first floor & a space to go completely wild in the main room – where resident DJ's provide the backdrop for a great night out. Something for everyone at Club Montreal!
- Naamsestraat 34
- +32 (0) 473 55 28 32
- The Seven Oaks
- If you're a lover of 90's music, then head to The Seven Oaks for a dance. This underground club located in the centre of Leuven is very popular – and entry is completely free!
- Hanengang 3
- +32 (0) 16 20 83 33
- Party hall Albatros is run by LOKO, the students of Leuven with the aim of offering students the best party, as cheap as possible. Located close to the city centre.
- Brusselsestraat 15
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 09
- This is the biggest student party venue in the city-centre, well-known to anyone studying, or who's studied at Leuven. Have some unforgettable party moments of your own!
- Bogaardenstraat 33
- +32 (0) 16 23 23 83
- At Mattiz you can choose from of a huge drinks menu that contains just about every cocktail on earth. Look out for the "Fab 5", a teaser cocktail list which is updated every two weeks.
- Naamsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 74 63 84
- Rumba & Co
- 'Get a Nightlife' is this place's motto, and their disco plays across a variety of eclectic music genres – so you can live up to that motto when you hit the town with friends!
- Kiekenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 475 28 01 41
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
It’s all in the name. Waterloo Triple Hop, an amber-coloured beer, is brewed with three different kinds of hop: Magnum bitter and two aroma varieties, Cascade and Citra, that in th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.