- This club/party venue is the place to be for top-events, parties in style & meetings with a difference. 3 distinct rooms, impressive sound and light systems and a VIP lounge/bar/disco.
- Muntstraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 20 06 41
- Club Silo
- The pride of the Leuven's nightlife. Silo is an underground club just outside the centre. Its popularity lies in a perfect matching of electro music to dazzling light shows.
- Vaartkom 39
- +32 (0) 476 83 89 82
- This is the biggest student party venue in the city-centre, well-known to anyone studying, or who's studied at Leuven. Have some unforgettable party moments of your own!
- Bogaardenstraat 33
- +32 (0) 16 23 23 83
- At Mattiz you can choose from of a huge drinks menu that contains just about every cocktail on earth. Look out for the "Fab 5", a teaser cocktail list which is updated every two weeks.
- Naamsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 74 63 84
- 't Archief
- This popular & always busy student dance-cafe has Allaine Schaiko (Stella Artois Belgium & World Draught Master) behind the bar – ready to tap you the perfect pint!
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 476 91 21 75
- The Seven Oaks
- If you're a lover of 90's music, then head to The Seven Oaks for a dance. This underground club located in the centre of Leuven is very popular – and entry is completely free!
- Hanengang 3
- +32 (0) 16 20 83 33
- Club Montreal
- A lounge on the first floor & a space to go completely wild in the main room – where resident DJ's provide the backdrop for a great night out. Something for everyone at Club Montreal!
- Naamsestraat 34
- +32 (0) 473 55 28 32
- Rumba & Co
- 'Get a Nightlife' is this place's motto, and their disco plays across a variety of eclectic music genres – so you can live up to that motto when you hit the town with friends!
- Kiekenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 475 28 01 41
- Party hall Albatros is run by LOKO, the students of Leuven with the aim of offering students the best party, as cheap as possible. Located close to the city centre.
- Brusselsestraat 15
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 09
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
The Palm Brewery was founded in 1929. Their amber beer is a ‘Spéciale Belge Ale’. This beer style was created early in the 20th century by Belgian brewers, to provide an alternativ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.