- De Blauwe Kater
- Jazz-loving beer lovers, beware! De Blauwe Kater serves as many as 90 varieties of beer, with live Jazz performances every Monday, completely free!
- Hallengang 1
- +32 (0) 16 20 80 90
- This event-café is known for its long bar and a central stage which lets you get close to the performing artists. Enjoy intimate music with goosebumps moments guaranteed!
- Waversebaan 139
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 16 36
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- Thomas Stapleton
- At this Irish Pub, besides the obligatory Guinness, and other Irish tipples, this pub also serve a wide range of beers, spirits and wines – best enjoyed in the sunny beer garden. Live music a regular feature.
- Standonckstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 29 35 27
- Het Dépot
- This is one place in Leuven that musicians & music lovers rave about – not just a concert hall, but also a trendsetter for musical initiatives across the region.
- Kapucijnenvoer 47
- +32 (0) 16 22 06 03
- Enjoy great music and an intimate atmosphere at the STUKcafé. They also offer great stews – with blue Chimay or Quorn au vin – as well as pastas, soups, sandwiches & chili.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 23
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
- At The Bebop
- The Bebop assures you a sophisticated mix of musical genres – blues, jazz, funk, soul, world music & pop – while enjoying the beer, cocktails or large selection of malt whiskeys.
- Tiensestraat 82
- +32 (0) 16 20 86 04
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Wild Jo marks a turning point for De Koninck: the brewers are swapping their familiar top-fermented beers for a tempestuous Belgian Wild Ale, re-fermented using wild yeasts (Bretta... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.