- Het Dépot
- This is one place in Leuven that musicians & music lovers rave about – not just a concert hall, but also a trendsetter for musical initiatives across the region.
- Kapucijnenvoer 47
- +32 (0) 16 22 06 03
- This event-café is known for its long bar and a central stage which lets you get close to the performing artists. Enjoy intimate music with goosebumps moments guaranteed!
- Waversebaan 139
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 16 36
- At The Bebop
- The Bebop assures you a sophisticated mix of musical genres – blues, jazz, funk, soul, world music & pop – while enjoying the beer, cocktails or large selection of malt whiskeys.
- Tiensestraat 82
- +32 (0) 16 20 86 04
- Enjoy great music and an intimate atmosphere at the STUKcafé. They also offer great stews – with blue Chimay or Quorn au vin – as well as pastas, soups, sandwiches & chili.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 23
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- De Blauwe Kater
- Jazz-loving beer lovers, beware! De Blauwe Kater serves as many as 90 varieties of beer, with live Jazz performances every Monday, completely free!
- Hallengang 1
- +32 (0) 16 20 80 90
- Thomas Stapleton
- At this Irish Pub, besides the obligatory Guinness, and other Irish tipples, this pub also serve a wide range of beers, spirits and wines – best enjoyed in the sunny beer garden. Live music a regular feature.
- Standonckstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 29 35 27
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
In the same vein that gueuze beer typifies the Pajottenland region, this beer is also a genuine Flemish regional product. In the Roman pantheon, Bacchus (son of Jupiter) was the go... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.