- New Damshire
- Hotel New Damshire has a great location – close to the Old Market Square & its shops & restaurants – and offers stylish modern rooms with luxurious beds.
- Schapenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 74 52 45
- Hotel Binnenhof
- This 3-star hotel is right in the middle of Leuven, and has a total of 60 comfortable rooms, warmly decorated in a modern style.
- Maria Theresiastraat 65
- +32 (0) 16 20 55 92
- Hotel Professor
- Just 10 minutes from the station you'll find this comfortable hotel with its simple rooms. A great central location and an excellent cocktail bar downstairs.
- Naamsestraat 20
- +32 (0) 16 20 14 14
- This hotel in the historic centre features 14 stylish rooms with all necessary comforts. Its pleasant & warm atmosphere aims to make you feel immediately at home.
- Martelarenplein 15
- +32 (0) 16 62 38 00
- Begijnhof Congres Hotel
- This hotel, next to the city's 13th-century Grand Beguinage offers, as well as modern spacious rooms, a gym, sauna & a beautiful secluded garden with a terrace.
- Groot Begijnhof 15
- +32 (0) 16 29 10 10
- The Lodge
- This historic farmhouse has been superbly restored & transformed into a stylish hotel. Embracing both heritage & natural environment, it's a perfect base for both business and pleasure.
- Kantineplein 3
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 50 95 09
- Mille Colonnes
- Hotel Mille Colonnes is across from the railway-station, with comfortable, if somewhat basic rooms. One for travellers on a budget wanting to get their heads down.
- Martelarenplein 5
- +32 (0) 16 22 86 21
- Ibis Budget
- The name says it all – 139 basic but modern rooms, with value for money top of the attraction. Great location too, just opposite the central railway-station.
- Martelarenlaan 10
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 16 47 98 80
- This modern hotel's sophisticated interior works in tandem with a personal touch. A comfortable & relaxing atmosphere makes for a great base for business traveller & tourist alike.
- L.E. van Arenbergplein 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 31 44 44
- Martin's Klooster
- Martin's Klooster is housed in a 16th-century former monastery. It offers 4-star facilities, with a wonderfully attractive interior, beautiful winter garden & bar with a fireplace.
- Predikherenstraat 22
- +32 (0) 16 21 31 41
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
The name of both the beer and the brewery harks back to an Irish monk who died a martyr’s death when he arrived to evangelise the region. He was elevated to sainthood and, after hi... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.