- This modern hotel's sophisticated interior works in tandem with a personal touch. A comfortable & relaxing atmosphere makes for a great base for business traveller & tourist alike.
- L.E. van Arenbergplein 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 31 44 44
- New Damshire
- Hotel New Damshire has a great location – close to the Old Market Square & its shops & restaurants – and offers stylish modern rooms with luxurious beds.
- Schapenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 74 52 45
- Hotel Professor
- Just 10 minutes from the station you'll find this comfortable hotel with its simple rooms. A great central location and an excellent cocktail bar downstairs.
- Naamsestraat 20
- +32 (0) 16 20 14 14
- Begijnhof Congres Hotel
- This hotel, next to the city's 13th-century Grand Beguinage offers, as well as modern spacious rooms, a gym, sauna & a beautiful secluded garden with a terrace.
- Groot Begijnhof 15
- +32 (0) 16 29 10 10
- This hotel in the historic centre features 14 stylish rooms with all necessary comforts. Its pleasant & warm atmosphere aims to make you feel immediately at home.
- Martelarenplein 15
- +32 (0) 16 62 38 00
- Martin's Klooster
- Martin's Klooster is housed in a 16th-century former monastery. It offers 4-star facilities, with a wonderfully attractive interior, beautiful winter garden & bar with a fireplace.
- Predikherenstraat 22
- +32 (0) 16 21 31 41
- The Lodge
- This historic farmhouse has been superbly restored & transformed into a stylish hotel. Embracing both heritage & natural environment, it's a perfect base for both business and pleasure.
- Kantineplein 3
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 50 95 09
- Mille Colonnes
- Hotel Mille Colonnes is across from the railway-station, with comfortable, if somewhat basic rooms. One for travellers on a budget wanting to get their heads down.
- Martelarenplein 5
- +32 (0) 16 22 86 21
- Hotel Binnenhof
- This 3-star hotel is right in the middle of Leuven, and has a total of 60 comfortable rooms, warmly decorated in a modern style.
- Maria Theresiastraat 65
- +32 (0) 16 20 55 92
- Ibis Budget
- The name says it all – 139 basic but modern rooms, with value for money top of the attraction. Great location too, just opposite the central railway-station.
- Martelarenlaan 10
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 16 47 98 80
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Many Belgian towns and cities have their own city beer. Bruges is no exception, with the Brugse Tripel from the De Gouden Boom brewery. Brouwerij Palm took over De Gouden Boom in 2... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.