- Begijnhof Congres Hotel
- This hotel, next to the city's 13th-century Grand Beguinage offers, as well as modern spacious rooms, a gym, sauna & a beautiful secluded garden with a terrace.
- Groot Begijnhof 15
- +32 (0) 16 29 10 10
- Hotel Professor
- Just 10 minutes from the station you'll find this comfortable hotel with its simple rooms. A great central location and an excellent cocktail bar downstairs.
- Naamsestraat 20
- +32 (0) 16 20 14 14
- This modern hotel's sophisticated interior works in tandem with a personal touch. A comfortable & relaxing atmosphere makes for a great base for business traveller & tourist alike.
- L.E. van Arenbergplein 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 31 44 44
- Mille Colonnes
- Hotel Mille Colonnes is across from the railway-station, with comfortable, if somewhat basic rooms. One for travellers on a budget wanting to get their heads down.
- Martelarenplein 5
- +32 (0) 16 22 86 21
- The Lodge
- This historic farmhouse has been superbly restored & transformed into a stylish hotel. Embracing both heritage & natural environment, it's a perfect base for both business and pleasure.
- Kantineplein 3
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 50 95 09
- Hotel Binnenhof
- This 3-star hotel is right in the middle of Leuven, and has a total of 60 comfortable rooms, warmly decorated in a modern style.
- Maria Theresiastraat 65
- +32 (0) 16 20 55 92
- New Damshire
- Hotel New Damshire has a great location – close to the Old Market Square & its shops & restaurants – and offers stylish modern rooms with luxurious beds.
- Schapenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 74 52 45
- Martin's Klooster
- Martin's Klooster is housed in a 16th-century former monastery. It offers 4-star facilities, with a wonderfully attractive interior, beautiful winter garden & bar with a fireplace.
- Predikherenstraat 22
- +32 (0) 16 21 31 41
- This hotel in the historic centre features 14 stylish rooms with all necessary comforts. Its pleasant & warm atmosphere aims to make you feel immediately at home.
- Martelarenplein 15
- +32 (0) 16 62 38 00
- Ibis Budget
- The name says it all – 139 basic but modern rooms, with value for money top of the attraction. Great location too, just opposite the central railway-station.
- Martelarenlaan 10
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 16 47 98 80
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Kasteel Tripel is a West Flemish tripel through and through, enriched with Belgian hops. Brewery CEO Xavier Van Honsebrouck firmly states that this Tripel is as solid as a castle, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.