Health and Beauty
- Zen Coiffure
- A trendy salon slap-bang in central Leuven, here you'll see your hair transformed into an amazing hairstyling creation. Whatever your hair type, all customers can count on quality service.
- Mechelsestraat 42
- +32 (0) 16 29 29 03
- Michel & Co
- Known for its advanced hairdessing technology & quality, on-trend services at the highest level. Take advantage of advice & help from a top team with 30 years of experience
- Rector De Somerplein 12
- +32 (0) 16 23 80 44
- Het Saunahuisje
- Supremely cozy and yet romantic, this wellness boutique is completely private & with a luxurious combination of facilities. Situated among the rural charms of Oud-Heverlee.
- Oude-Pastoriestraat 5
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 40 67 48
- So Beautiful
- Only a few miles from Leuven, so Beautiful is the salon for quality treatments for face, body & mind: its relaxed atmosphere hosts both targeted & relaxing spa treatments.
- Wijgmaalsesteenweg 204
- +32 (0) 470 85 72 65
- Beautiful Nails
- Linde from Beautiful Nails does manicures & artificial nails for women & men, helping you build nail-strength, stop nail biting or just give you beautiful nails. Eyelash extensions on offer too.
- Louis Melsensstraat 3
- +32 (0) 16 23 85 78
- This premier beauty & wellness-center is named after the Greek goddess of love & beauty. The lounge is decorated Greek style too – so prepare to be indulged in the world of the gods.
- Tiensesteenweg 96
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 56 57 59
- Liberty Hair
- Liberty Hair provides professional advice on making your 'new look' dreams come true, with customer discounts of up to 30%. Open all year around, except for Sundays and public holidays.
- Vital Decosterstraat 14
- +32 (0) 16 22 37 37
- Body Centrum
- Body Centre is physiotherapy practice known as a pioneer in reliable treatment techniques for permanent hair removal, slimming diets, anti-aging and body shaping.
- Brouwersstraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 22 07 95
- Aqua Heaven
- Aqua Heaven has 4 spa rooms with Jacuzzi, Hammam, sauna & pool. The Roman sauna brings the ancient baths to life, while the Exotic sauna places you in a tropical paradise.
- Nerviërsstraat 37
- +32 (0) 16 29 52 95
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.