Health and Beauty
- Liberty Hair
- Liberty Hair provides professional advice on making your 'new look' dreams come true, with customer discounts of up to 30%. Open all year around, except for Sundays and public holidays.
- Vital Decosterstraat 14
- +32 (0) 16 22 37 37
- Beautiful Nails
- Linde from Beautiful Nails does manicures & artificial nails for women & men, helping you build nail-strength, stop nail biting or just give you beautiful nails. Eyelash extensions on offer too.
- Louis Melsensstraat 3
- +32 (0) 16 23 85 78
- Zen Coiffure
- A trendy salon slap-bang in central Leuven, here you'll see your hair transformed into an amazing hairstyling creation. Whatever your hair type, all customers can count on quality service.
- Mechelsestraat 42
- +32 (0) 16 29 29 03
- Michel & Co
- Known for its advanced hairdessing technology & quality, on-trend services at the highest level. Take advantage of advice & help from a top team with 30 years of experience
- Rector De Somerplein 12
- +32 (0) 16 23 80 44
- Body Centrum
- Body Centre is physiotherapy practice known as a pioneer in reliable treatment techniques for permanent hair removal, slimming diets, anti-aging and body shaping.
- Brouwersstraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 22 07 95
- Het Saunahuisje
- Supremely cozy and yet romantic, this wellness boutique is completely private & with a luxurious combination of facilities. Situated among the rural charms of Oud-Heverlee.
- Oude-Pastoriestraat 5
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 40 67 48
- This premier beauty & wellness-center is named after the Greek goddess of love & beauty. The lounge is decorated Greek style too – so prepare to be indulged in the world of the gods.
- Tiensesteenweg 96
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 56 57 59
- So Beautiful
- Only a few miles from Leuven, so Beautiful is the salon for quality treatments for face, body & mind: its relaxed atmosphere hosts both targeted & relaxing spa treatments.
- Wijgmaalsesteenweg 204
- +32 (0) 470 85 72 65
- Aqua Heaven
- Aqua Heaven has 4 spa rooms with Jacuzzi, Hammam, sauna & pool. The Roman sauna brings the ancient baths to life, while the Exotic sauna places you in a tropical paradise.
- Nerviërsstraat 37
- +32 (0) 16 29 52 95
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.