Health and Beauty
- Body Centrum
- Body Centre is physiotherapy practice known as a pioneer in reliable treatment techniques for permanent hair removal, slimming diets, anti-aging and body shaping.
- Brouwersstraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 22 07 95
- This premier beauty & wellness-center is named after the Greek goddess of love & beauty. The lounge is decorated Greek style too – so prepare to be indulged in the world of the gods.
- Tiensesteenweg 96
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 56 57 59
- Michel & Co
- Known for its advanced hairdessing technology & quality, on-trend services at the highest level. Take advantage of advice & help from a top team with 30 years of experience
- Rector De Somerplein 12
- +32 (0) 16 23 80 44
- Zen Coiffure
- A trendy salon slap-bang in central Leuven, here you'll see your hair transformed into an amazing hairstyling creation. Whatever your hair type, all customers can count on quality service.
- Mechelsestraat 42
- +32 (0) 16 29 29 03
- Liberty Hair
- Liberty Hair provides professional advice on making your 'new look' dreams come true, with customer discounts of up to 30%. Open all year around, except for Sundays and public holidays.
- Vital Decosterstraat 14
- +32 (0) 16 22 37 37
- So Beautiful
- Only a few miles from Leuven, so Beautiful is the salon for quality treatments for face, body & mind: its relaxed atmosphere hosts both targeted & relaxing spa treatments.
- Wijgmaalsesteenweg 204
- +32 (0) 470 85 72 65
- Aqua Heaven
- Aqua Heaven has 4 spa rooms with Jacuzzi, Hammam, sauna & pool. The Roman sauna brings the ancient baths to life, while the Exotic sauna places you in a tropical paradise.
- Nerviërsstraat 37
- +32 (0) 16 29 52 95
- Beautiful Nails
- Linde from Beautiful Nails does manicures & artificial nails for women & men, helping you build nail-strength, stop nail biting or just give you beautiful nails. Eyelash extensions on offer too.
- Louis Melsensstraat 3
- +32 (0) 16 23 85 78
- Het Saunahuisje
- Supremely cozy and yet romantic, this wellness boutique is completely private & with a luxurious combination of facilities. Situated among the rural charms of Oud-Heverlee.
- Oude-Pastoriestraat 5
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 40 67 48
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Bertinchamps range includes the traditional trio of triple, blonde and brune. The beers are brewed with well water, malt from locally grown brewing barley, European hop varieti... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.