For Beer Lovers
- Het Zythos Bierfestival
- At the annual Zythos Beer Festival more than 100 Belgian brewers offer you the chance to taste over 500 different types of beer. One no real beer lover should miss!
- Brabantlaan 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- Perfect venue to learn the art of food & Belgian beer pairing. Starts with a beer tasting & then guests receive a medley of foods to work into a custom snack to match to each beer.
- The Loft
- Vaarktom 53
- +32 (0) 474 97 12 54
- De Blauwe Kater
- Jazz-loving beer lovers, beware! De Blauwe Kater serves as many as 90 varieties of beer, with live Jazz performances every Monday, completely free!
- Hallengang 1
- +32 (0) 16 20 80 90
- Stella Artois Brewery
- Enjoy a guided tour of this brewery giant & discover all the tricks of their brewing trade. As well as the brew-room, you'll see the filtration hall, where the bottles, cans and barrels are filled at a dizzying speed.
- +32 (0) 16 24 74 61
- De Fiere Margriet
- Unique in Leuven: a beerhouse with a range of over 300 beers. For true beer-specialists, or those looking for something a little beyond the everyday beer.
- Margarethaplein 11
- +32 (0) 486 06 78 16
- Leuven Beer Stories
- Experience a journey through the history of the old cafés and breweries of the wonderful beer-capital, Leuven. From 1st April to 31st October you can enjoy a special guided tour.
- Guided Tour
- +32 (0) 16 20 30 20
- Domus Brewery
- Crafters of much-loved beers Con Domus and Nostra Domus, this authentic artisan brewery has it all – a wonderful medieval tavern, great restaurant, enclosed terrace, and a brewery to tour.
- Tiensestraat 8
- +32 (0) 16 20 14 49
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
In the 18th century there was a very well-known brewer in the Dendermonde area; his name was Pauwel Kwak. He brewed his own beer, which was dark and heavy. He also has had a coachi... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.