- M - Museum is located in Leuven's heart & has a collection of around 46,000 art-works – from medieval to classical to contemporary, with a focus on Leuven & Flemish art.
- Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
- This unique festival – filled with concerts, comedy skits, performances, dance & visual arts – is held every July in the beautiful enclosed garden of the M-Museum.
- M - Museum
- L.Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- A museum telling the story of the scouts movement, thru badges, flags, pictures & writings. Its library has many fascinating accounts from scout & girl guide pioneers.
- +32 (0) 16 25 72 70
- This decorative art collection was donated after the death of Charles-Victor de Spoelberch. It contains the ancestral portraits, porcelain, family silver & furniture from the 17th to 19th-centuries.
- Naamsesstraat 40
- +32 (0) 16 32 40 11
- The historical archive of the Univerity of Leuven, with a collection made of over 9000 fascinating objects, photos and documents, which spans the centuries.
- Kapucijnenvoer 35
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.