- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- This decorative art collection was donated after the death of Charles-Victor de Spoelberch. It contains the ancestral portraits, porcelain, family silver & furniture from the 17th to 19th-centuries.
- Naamsesstraat 40
- +32 (0) 16 32 40 11
- M - Museum is located in Leuven's heart & has a collection of around 46,000 art-works – from medieval to classical to contemporary, with a focus on Leuven & Flemish art.
- Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
- The historical archive of the Univerity of Leuven, with a collection made of over 9000 fascinating objects, photos and documents, which spans the centuries.
- Kapucijnenvoer 35
- A museum telling the story of the scouts movement, thru badges, flags, pictures & writings. Its library has many fascinating accounts from scout & girl guide pioneers.
- +32 (0) 16 25 72 70
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
- This unique festival – filled with concerts, comedy skits, performances, dance & visual arts – is held every July in the beautiful enclosed garden of the M-Museum.
- M - Museum
- L.Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Palm Brewery was founded in 1929. Their amber beer is a ‘Spéciale Belge Ale’. This beer style was created early in the 20th century by Belgian brewers, to provide an alternativ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.