- M - Museum is located in Leuven's heart & has a collection of around 46,000 art-works – from medieval to classical to contemporary, with a focus on Leuven & Flemish art.
- Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
- The historical archive of the Univerity of Leuven, with a collection made of over 9000 fascinating objects, photos and documents, which spans the centuries.
- Kapucijnenvoer 35
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- A museum telling the story of the scouts movement, thru badges, flags, pictures & writings. Its library has many fascinating accounts from scout & girl guide pioneers.
- +32 (0) 16 25 72 70
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
- This unique festival – filled with concerts, comedy skits, performances, dance & visual arts – is held every July in the beautiful enclosed garden of the M-Museum.
- M - Museum
- L.Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
- This decorative art collection was donated after the death of Charles-Victor de Spoelberch. It contains the ancestral portraits, porcelain, family silver & furniture from the 17th to 19th-centuries.
- Naamsesstraat 40
- +32 (0) 16 32 40 11
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
History and beer often go hand in hand when it comes to Belgian beer. That's undoubtedly the case with the Ename Dubbel, a dark abbey beer that shares an interesting back-story wit... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.