- A museum telling the story of the scouts movement, thru badges, flags, pictures & writings. Its library has many fascinating accounts from scout & girl guide pioneers.
- +32 (0) 16 25 72 70
- The historical archive of the Univerity of Leuven, with a collection made of over 9000 fascinating objects, photos and documents, which spans the centuries.
- Kapucijnenvoer 35
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- M - Museum is located in Leuven's heart & has a collection of around 46,000 art-works – from medieval to classical to contemporary, with a focus on Leuven & Flemish art.
- Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
- This decorative art collection was donated after the death of Charles-Victor de Spoelberch. It contains the ancestral portraits, porcelain, family silver & furniture from the 17th to 19th-centuries.
- Naamsesstraat 40
- +32 (0) 16 32 40 11
- This unique festival – filled with concerts, comedy skits, performances, dance & visual arts – is held every July in the beautiful enclosed garden of the M-Museum.
- M - Museum
- L.Vanderkelenstraat 28
- +32 (0) 16 27 29 29
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.