- Cornelis Dieter
- Dieter Cornelis prepares delectible chocolates & truffles, with a focus on taste and presentation. You will find both classic & contemporary creations, made with care for freshness and quality.
- Gemeentestraat 76
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 477 38 60 99
- Think Chocolate
- As you'd might expect, Think Chocolate offers a wide range of handmade chocolates, speciality & customised chocolate – as well as gift baskets & other confectionery.
- L. Vanderkelenstraat 43
- +32 (0) 16 20 41 11
- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
- Chocolaterie Demeestere
- Chocolaterie Demeestere has its chocolates fashioned in their own workshop, prepared according to ancient tradition & with necessary expertise. You'll taste the difference
- Naamsesteenweg 288
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 13 16
- Since it's founding in 1926, Godiva has been a globally-prestigious chocolate brand. Their passion for innovation and luxury has left them with a legendary reputation.
- Brusselsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 23 49 22
- Fusing a passion for chocolate to an artistic sensibility, Bittersweet brings forth a superb collection of delicacies. Just a few meters from Leuven Town Hall & Market Square.
- Eikstraat 2
- +32 (0) 495 80 08 88
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Europeans have been drinking fruit beer for centuries. The Celts were partial to apple beer. The Belgians mastered the brewing of fruit beers a long time ago. This tradition goes b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.