- Think Chocolate
- As you'd might expect, Think Chocolate offers a wide range of handmade chocolates, speciality & customised chocolate – as well as gift baskets & other confectionery.
- L. Vanderkelenstraat 43
- +32 (0) 16 20 41 11
- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
- Fusing a passion for chocolate to an artistic sensibility, Bittersweet brings forth a superb collection of delicacies. Just a few meters from Leuven Town Hall & Market Square.
- Eikstraat 2
- +32 (0) 495 80 08 88
- Chocolaterie Demeestere
- Chocolaterie Demeestere has its chocolates fashioned in their own workshop, prepared according to ancient tradition & with necessary expertise. You'll taste the difference
- Naamsesteenweg 288
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 13 16
- Cornelis Dieter
- Dieter Cornelis prepares delectible chocolates & truffles, with a focus on taste and presentation. You will find both classic & contemporary creations, made with care for freshness and quality.
- Gemeentestraat 76
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 477 38 60 99
- Since it's founding in 1926, Godiva has been a globally-prestigious chocolate brand. Their passion for innovation and luxury has left them with a legendary reputation.
- Brusselsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 23 49 22
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
To celebrate Christmas 1948, the monks of Chimay decided to produce a Spéciale Noël. But from the time their new brewing hall opened (in 1954) you could say every day has been Chr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.