Bed and Breakfast
- Rêve de Luxe
- Vaulted ceilings, baroque portraits & warmly-colored walls form the backdrop to the gorgeous rooms of of this attractive mansion – equipped with all manner of possible facilities.
- Leon Schreursvest 57
- +32 (0) 485 37 08 70
- B&B Lavan is to be found in the green outskirts of Leuven, but still just 1 km from the centre, near the Arenberg Park. An ideal stayover for both business and pleasure.
- Celestijnenlaan 62
- +32 (0) 16 43 58 38
- Guesthouse Begijnhof
- Situated in the historic 17th century building of Sint-Jan, it is also directly opposite the entrance to the Great Beguinage. The property has recently been renovated and has 5 luxurious guestrooms.
- Schapenstraat 97
- +32 (0) 470 64 54 35
- Feel at right home in this comfortable B&B, within walking distance of the station. It has en-suite rooms, well-designed & with the highest standards of comfort. Wifi too.
- Tiensevest 122
- +32 (0) 16 29 46 32
- Tussen Kunst en Konfituur
- This charming B&B lies on the edge of the Meerdaalwoud, in the village of Oud-Heverlee – a real oasis of peace & quiet, mixing old & new, nature & art, all to good effect.
- Eikenlaan 2
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 47 29 45
- De Kapel
- You will find this B&B Chapel only a stone's throw from the city's train-station, next to the Blauwput Chapel. Has 2 guest rooms, named after famous Leuven characters: Fonske & The Kotmadam.
- A. de Becker Remyplein 51
- +32 (0) 16 23 53 61
- B&B De Waterlelies
- In the beautiful setting of a modernist art-deco house, by architect P. Stevens, this B&B offers stylishly rooms & a generous breakfast.
- Redingenstraat 114
- +32 (0) 499 70 75 07
- Lodging at 8
- Enjoy a stay in this quiet area, with its homely atmosphere and modern comfort. This beautiful B&B, dating back to 1918, is just a stone's throw away from the city centre.
- Weldadigheidsstraat 8
- +32 (0) 475 93 72 21
- This family run B&B is right on the waterfront of the Norbertijnenabdij at Park Heverlee. Works of art, wooden floors & modern fittings give each room a unique style.
- Abdijstraat 56
- +32 (0) 16 40 53 83
- Located among the ponds of Bellefroid, this B&B has a panoramic rural view. Good weather sees breakfast served on its outdoor terraces, in the delightful garden.
- Bornestraat 72
- 3012 Wilsele
- +32 (0) 16 23 82 80
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Kasteel Barista Chocolate Quad is the successor to Kasteel Winter, a seasonal beer that has been discontinued. Barista is a dark degustation beer that can be enjoyed all year long ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.