Bed and Breakfast
- Rêve de Luxe
- Vaulted ceilings, baroque portraits & warmly-colored walls form the backdrop to the gorgeous rooms of of this attractive mansion – equipped with all manner of possible facilities.
- Leon Schreursvest 57
- +32 (0) 485 37 08 70
- B&B De Waterlelies
- In the beautiful setting of a modernist art-deco house, by architect P. Stevens, this B&B offers stylishly rooms & a generous breakfast.
- Redingenstraat 114
- +32 (0) 499 70 75 07
- B&B Lavan is to be found in the green outskirts of Leuven, but still just 1 km from the centre, near the Arenberg Park. An ideal stayover for both business and pleasure.
- Celestijnenlaan 62
- +32 (0) 16 43 58 38
- Lodging at 8
- Enjoy a stay in this quiet area, with its homely atmosphere and modern comfort. This beautiful B&B, dating back to 1918, is just a stone's throw away from the city centre.
- Weldadigheidsstraat 8
- +32 (0) 475 93 72 21
- Guesthouse Begijnhof
- Situated in the historic 17th century building of Sint-Jan, it is also directly opposite the entrance to the Great Beguinage. The property has recently been renovated and has 5 luxurious guestrooms.
- Schapenstraat 97
- +32 (0) 470 64 54 35
- This family run B&B is right on the waterfront of the Norbertijnenabdij at Park Heverlee. Works of art, wooden floors & modern fittings give each room a unique style.
- Abdijstraat 56
- +32 (0) 16 40 53 83
- Tussen Kunst en Konfituur
- This charming B&B lies on the edge of the Meerdaalwoud, in the village of Oud-Heverlee – a real oasis of peace & quiet, mixing old & new, nature & art, all to good effect.
- Eikenlaan 2
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 47 29 45
- Located among the ponds of Bellefroid, this B&B has a panoramic rural view. Good weather sees breakfast served on its outdoor terraces, in the delightful garden.
- Bornestraat 72
- 3012 Wilsele
- +32 (0) 16 23 82 80
- De Kapel
- You will find this B&B Chapel only a stone's throw from the city's train-station, next to the Blauwput Chapel. Has 2 guest rooms, named after famous Leuven characters: Fonske & The Kotmadam.
- A. de Becker Remyplein 51
- +32 (0) 16 23 53 61
- Feel at right home in this comfortable B&B, within walking distance of the station. It has en-suite rooms, well-designed & with the highest standards of comfort. Wifi too.
- Tiensevest 122
- +32 (0) 16 29 46 32
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Saison Dupont is the ultimate reference beer for saisons from Hainaut. Thirty years ago, this farm beer from the western region appeared to be on the way out as sales and popularit... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.