Where to Eat
- Taste And Colours
- Experience the unique restaurant concept of Taste and Colours, where you literally dine in the kitchen and see what the chef prepares. As they like to call it 'resto-boutique', because of the domestic nature.
- Groeningelaan 22
- +32 (0) 56 40 40 40
- David Selen
- This beautiful house with garden is brilliantly directed by the great chef David Selen. Exceptionally refined dishes, perfect service and the offered preparations are a delight for lovers of haute cuisine.
- Meensestenweg 199
- 8501 Bissegem
- +32 (0) 472 10 31 31
- Ten Beukel
- Ten Beukel, named after a 16th-century estate, was founded in 1977. Mia, awarded Lady Chef of the year 1995, cooks delicious refined food while Marc provides the costumers the best service.
- Markekerkstraat 19
- 8510 Marke
- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- Fancy a spicy wok? A trendy snack sushi? Or a sensational teppanyaki dish? Here you'll find Asian cuisine from all over the world! Like movies? Above this restaurant is the Kinepolis cinema!
- President Kennedylaan 100
- +32 (0) 56 20 55 88
- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
- Same Same but different
- Same same but just that little bit different with its original mix of traditional Thai dishes and Belgian cuisine. A cozy lounge atmosphere inside and outside a lovely terrace with Thai cabanne!
- Doorniksesteenweg 105
- +32 (0 56 20 63 61
- Table d'Amis
- Table d'Amis is an intimate restaurant on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It's situated in the former St. Huybrechts Hostel, dating back from 1892. It has a modern interior and a warm atmosphere.
- Walle 184
- +32 (0) 56 32 82 70
- The exciting menu of Dell'anno focuses on inventive and refined cuisine with respect for traditions and seasons. They offer a great selection of French wines, as well as some brilliant world wines.
- Sint Maartenskerkhof 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 25 22
- Fond & Fumet
- Enjoy a delicious dinner made with the best region products, at the fireplace on a cold winter evening or in the beautiful garden on a sunny day at this recently renovated restaurant.
- Rekkemsestraat 226
- 8510 Marke
- +32 (0) 484 69 56 95
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Wine lovers have known for a very long time that the Grand Cru label promises the very highest quality. This has inspired brewers to launch their own of range of special flagship b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.