Where to Eat
- Taste And Colours
- Experience the unique restaurant concept of Taste and Colours, where you literally dine in the kitchen and see what the chef prepares. As they like to call it 'resto-boutique', because of the domestic nature.
- Groeningelaan 22
- +32 (0) 56 40 40 40
- Fancy a spicy wok? A trendy snack sushi? Or a sensational teppanyaki dish? Here you'll find Asian cuisine from all over the world! Like movies? Above this restaurant is the Kinepolis cinema!
- President Kennedylaan 100
- +32 (0) 56 20 55 88
- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
- Ten Beukel
- Ten Beukel, named after a 16th-century estate, was founded in 1977. Mia, awarded Lady Chef of the year 1995, cooks delicious refined food while Marc provides the costumers the best service.
- Markekerkstraat 19
- 8510 Marke
- Fond & Fumet
- Enjoy a delicious dinner made with the best region products, at the fireplace on a cold winter evening or in the beautiful garden on a sunny day at this recently renovated restaurant.
- Rekkemsestraat 226
- 8510 Marke
- +32 (0) 484 69 56 95
- Table d'Amis
- Table d'Amis is an intimate restaurant on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It's situated in the former St. Huybrechts Hostel, dating back from 1892. It has a modern interior and a warm atmosphere.
- Walle 184
- +32 (0) 56 32 82 70
- David Selen
- This beautiful house with garden is brilliantly directed by the great chef David Selen. Exceptionally refined dishes, perfect service and the offered preparations are a delight for lovers of haute cuisine.
- Meensestenweg 199
- 8501 Bissegem
- +32 (0) 472 10 31 31
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- The exciting menu of Dell'anno focuses on inventive and refined cuisine with respect for traditions and seasons. They offer a great selection of French wines, as well as some brilliant world wines.
- Sint Maartenskerkhof 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 25 22
- Same Same but different
- Same same but just that little bit different with its original mix of traditional Thai dishes and Belgian cuisine. A cozy lounge atmosphere inside and outside a lovely terrace with Thai cabanne!
- Doorniksesteenweg 105
- +32 (0 56 20 63 61
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
In the 18th century there was a very well-known brewer in the Dendermonde area; his name was Pauwel Kwak. He brewed his own beer, which was dark and heavy. He also has had a coachi... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.