Where to Eat
- Fancy a spicy wok? A trendy snack sushi? Or a sensational teppanyaki dish? Here you'll find Asian cuisine from all over the world! Like movies? Above this restaurant is the Kinepolis cinema!
- President Kennedylaan 100
- +32 (0) 56 20 55 88
- Fond & Fumet
- Enjoy a delicious dinner made with the best region products, at the fireplace on a cold winter evening or in the beautiful garden on a sunny day at this recently renovated restaurant.
- Rekkemsestraat 226
- 8510 Marke
- +32 (0) 484 69 56 95
- David Selen
- This beautiful house with garden is brilliantly directed by the great chef David Selen. Exceptionally refined dishes, perfect service and the offered preparations are a delight for lovers of haute cuisine.
- Meensestenweg 199
- 8501 Bissegem
- +32 (0) 472 10 31 31
- Same Same but different
- Same same but just that little bit different with its original mix of traditional Thai dishes and Belgian cuisine. A cozy lounge atmosphere inside and outside a lovely terrace with Thai cabanne!
- Doorniksesteenweg 105
- +32 (0 56 20 63 61
- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
- Taste And Colours
- Experience the unique restaurant concept of Taste and Colours, where you literally dine in the kitchen and see what the chef prepares. As they like to call it 'resto-boutique', because of the domestic nature.
- Groeningelaan 22
- +32 (0) 56 40 40 40
- The exciting menu of Dell'anno focuses on inventive and refined cuisine with respect for traditions and seasons. They offer a great selection of French wines, as well as some brilliant world wines.
- Sint Maartenskerkhof 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 25 22
- Table d'Amis
- Table d'Amis is an intimate restaurant on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It's situated in the former St. Huybrechts Hostel, dating back from 1892. It has a modern interior and a warm atmosphere.
- Walle 184
- +32 (0) 56 32 82 70
- Ten Beukel
- Ten Beukel, named after a 16th-century estate, was founded in 1977. Mia, awarded Lady Chef of the year 1995, cooks delicious refined food while Marc provides the costumers the best service.
- Markekerkstraat 19
- 8510 Marke
- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Microbrewery De Hoorn was re-established in 2014. With the launch of its Cornet, Brouwerij Palm is harking back to the tradition of oaked beers, where oak is used to create the tas... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.