Where to Eat
- Ten Beukel
- Ten Beukel, named after a 16th-century estate, was founded in 1977. Mia, awarded Lady Chef of the year 1995, cooks delicious refined food while Marc provides the costumers the best service.
- Markekerkstraat 19
- 8510 Marke
- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- David Selen
- This beautiful house with garden is brilliantly directed by the great chef David Selen. Exceptionally refined dishes, perfect service and the offered preparations are a delight for lovers of haute cuisine.
- Meensestenweg 199
- 8501 Bissegem
- +32 (0) 472 10 31 31
- The exciting menu of Dell'anno focuses on inventive and refined cuisine with respect for traditions and seasons. They offer a great selection of French wines, as well as some brilliant world wines.
- Sint Maartenskerkhof 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 25 22
- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
- Fond & Fumet
- Enjoy a delicious dinner made with the best region products, at the fireplace on a cold winter evening or in the beautiful garden on a sunny day at this recently renovated restaurant.
- Rekkemsestraat 226
- 8510 Marke
- +32 (0) 484 69 56 95
- Table d'Amis
- Table d'Amis is an intimate restaurant on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It's situated in the former St. Huybrechts Hostel, dating back from 1892. It has a modern interior and a warm atmosphere.
- Walle 184
- +32 (0) 56 32 82 70
- Taste And Colours
- Experience the unique restaurant concept of Taste and Colours, where you literally dine in the kitchen and see what the chef prepares. As they like to call it 'resto-boutique', because of the domestic nature.
- Groeningelaan 22
- +32 (0) 56 40 40 40
- Same Same but different
- Same same but just that little bit different with its original mix of traditional Thai dishes and Belgian cuisine. A cozy lounge atmosphere inside and outside a lovely terrace with Thai cabanne!
- Doorniksesteenweg 105
- +32 (0 56 20 63 61
- Fancy a spicy wok? A trendy snack sushi? Or a sensational teppanyaki dish? Here you'll find Asian cuisine from all over the world! Like movies? Above this restaurant is the Kinepolis cinema!
- President Kennedylaan 100
- +32 (0) 56 20 55 88
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Microbrewery De Hoorn was re-established in 2014. With the launch of its Cornet, Brouwerij Palm is harking back to the tradition of oaked beers, where oak is used to create the tas... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.