Things to Do
- Brouwerij De Brabandere
- A family run brewery near Kortrijk known for their sour ales. During the brewery visit and tasting the specific brewing process is explained. Explore the ‘fifty shades of sour’ and define your own taste.
- Rijksweg 33
- B-7623 Bavikhove
- West Flanders
- +32 (0) 56 71 90 91
- MORE INFORMATION
- Kinderboerderij Van Clé
- This kids-farm is open every day between 8.30 am and 16.30 pm. On Wednesday they close at 17.00 pm. During opening hours you can visit the farm for free, with your own family or in joined groups.
- Moteweg 11
- 8510 Marke
- +32 (0) 56 32 77 90
- De Mambo
- De Mambo is the first billiard center that's also offering indoor Mini Golf. Have fun with three-band, billiards, golf, darts and bingo-games. They also have a children's corner, and a Restaurant.
- Ringlaan 32
- +32 (0) 56 37 29 66
- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- Flanders Indoor Karting
- What distinguishes this Karting from others is the highly qualified World Karts Karts of 270cc. Learn all the tricks, riding in a group, cornering, overtaking and all of that at a speed of about 60km/h!
- Spinnerijkaai 67b
- +32 (0) 56 21 49 91
- Zwembad Mimosa
- Indoor: a large bath, a learner, a kiddie pool, a slide with separate landing pit, 4 whirlpools, 2 solariums and a sauna. Outdoor: A sunbathing area with paddling pool and beach-volleyball grounds.
- +32 (0) 56 27 80 70
- De Warande
- This big green play area can be fully used free for individuals with kids. The perfect place to go on a sunny day! Please note that playgrounds are used extensively by schools and own Warande-groups.
- Heirweg 132
- +32 (0) 56 27 73 70
- Blueberry Hill Adventure Indoor Sports Centre. Wall-climbing, bouldering, caving, for both beginners and experienced climbers. There's something for everyone, customized itinerary and guidance!
- Oudenaardsesteenweg 343
- +32 (0) 56 22 80 79
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
In the north of Belgium everyone knows what a Slurfke is: it is the beer that Eddy Van Noteghem, a main character in the wildly popular television series 'Thuis' ('Home'), is busy ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.