Things to Do
- Brouwerij De Brabandere
- A family run brewery near Kortrijk known for their sour ales. During the brewery visit and tasting the specific brewing process is explained. Explore the ‘fifty shades of sour’ and define your own taste.
- Rijksweg 33
- B-7623 Bavikhove
- West Flanders
- +32 (0) 56 71 90 91
- MORE INFORMATION
- Kinderboerderij Van Clé
- This kids-farm is open every day between 8.30 am and 16.30 pm. On Wednesday they close at 17.00 pm. During opening hours you can visit the farm for free, with your own family or in joined groups.
- Moteweg 11
- 8510 Marke
- +32 (0) 56 32 77 90
- De Warande
- This big green play area can be fully used free for individuals with kids. The perfect place to go on a sunny day! Please note that playgrounds are used extensively by schools and own Warande-groups.
- Heirweg 132
- +32 (0) 56 27 73 70
- De Mambo
- De Mambo is the first billiard center that's also offering indoor Mini Golf. Have fun with three-band, billiards, golf, darts and bingo-games. They also have a children's corner, and a Restaurant.
- Ringlaan 32
- +32 (0) 56 37 29 66
- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- Blueberry Hill Adventure Indoor Sports Centre. Wall-climbing, bouldering, caving, for both beginners and experienced climbers. There's something for everyone, customized itinerary and guidance!
- Oudenaardsesteenweg 343
- +32 (0) 56 22 80 79
- Flanders Indoor Karting
- What distinguishes this Karting from others is the highly qualified World Karts Karts of 270cc. Learn all the tricks, riding in a group, cornering, overtaking and all of that at a speed of about 60km/h!
- Spinnerijkaai 67b
- +32 (0) 56 21 49 91
- Zwembad Mimosa
- Indoor: a large bath, a learner, a kiddie pool, a slide with separate landing pit, 4 whirlpools, 2 solariums and a sauna. Outdoor: A sunbathing area with paddling pool and beach-volleyball grounds.
- +32 (0) 56 27 80 70
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.