Things to Do
- Brouwerij De Brabandere
- A family run brewery near Kortrijk known for their sour ales. During the brewery visit and tasting the specific brewing process is explained. Explore the ‘fifty shades of sour’ and define your own taste.
- Rijksweg 33
- B-7623 Bavikhove
- West Flanders
- +32 (0) 56 71 90 91
- MORE INFORMATION
- De Warande
- This big green play area can be fully used free for individuals with kids. The perfect place to go on a sunny day! Please note that playgrounds are used extensively by schools and own Warande-groups.
- Heirweg 132
- +32 (0) 56 27 73 70
- Kinderboerderij Van Clé
- This kids-farm is open every day between 8.30 am and 16.30 pm. On Wednesday they close at 17.00 pm. During opening hours you can visit the farm for free, with your own family or in joined groups.
- Moteweg 11
- 8510 Marke
- +32 (0) 56 32 77 90
- De Mambo
- De Mambo is the first billiard center that's also offering indoor Mini Golf. Have fun with three-band, billiards, golf, darts and bingo-games. They also have a children's corner, and a Restaurant.
- Ringlaan 32
- +32 (0) 56 37 29 66
- Zwembad Mimosa
- Indoor: a large bath, a learner, a kiddie pool, a slide with separate landing pit, 4 whirlpools, 2 solariums and a sauna. Outdoor: A sunbathing area with paddling pool and beach-volleyball grounds.
- +32 (0) 56 27 80 70
- Flanders Indoor Karting
- What distinguishes this Karting from others is the highly qualified World Karts Karts of 270cc. Learn all the tricks, riding in a group, cornering, overtaking and all of that at a speed of about 60km/h!
- Spinnerijkaai 67b
- +32 (0) 56 21 49 91
- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- Blueberry Hill Adventure Indoor Sports Centre. Wall-climbing, bouldering, caving, for both beginners and experienced climbers. There's something for everyone, customized itinerary and guidance!
- Oudenaardsesteenweg 343
- +32 (0) 56 22 80 79
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Belgium is justly proud of its ancient monastic tradition, one that goes back centuries. The French Revolution (1789-1799) wiped many abbey communities off the map. A number of th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.