- 't Smulhoekje
- Aldo and Aline welcome you at The Smulhoekje, since the opening in 2004 their customers have always been able to count on a smooth and friendly service, a wide selection and last but not least; tasty fresh fries!
- Deerlijksestraat 58
- +32 (0) 486 97 20 81
- Pasta & Go
- At this trendy pasta-bar you can eat-in or take your delicious pasta home. Choose out of a range of 8 different types of sauces. (Good to know: This restaurant is also a catering-business.)
- Doorniksesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 56 95 78 15
- Allo Couscous
- Enjoy delicious fresh Mediterranean and Moroccan dishes delivered at home from Allo Couscous, located in the city centre of Kortrijk. This restaurant is also perfect for vegetarians!
- Plein 63
- +32 (0) 497 71 17 52
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- Frituur Groeninghe
- In 1990 owner Christel already won her first contest of "Best fries in the country." Back then they promoted fries in a cornet, and today the day she still offers them in the same delicious way.
- Veemarkt 1
- +32 (0) 56 20 35 98
- Smile Sandwichbar
- Searching for tasty sandwiches, grilled panini's or pastries at an affordable price and hygienically served? You'll find it all at this sandwich-bar. Doors open at 6.30 in the morning!
- Spoorweglaan 27
- +32 (0) 56 74 91 11
- Home Oriental
- Home Oriental is owned by the Say family. Next to their Asian Supermarket with a great choice of food from South East Asia they also offer a delicious range of dishes at their takeaway restaurant.
- Brugsesteenweg 86
- +32 (0) 56 71 28 32
- Pizza Italia
- Pizza Italia is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious fresh-made starters, Italian pizzas and pastas the traditional way, this is the place to go.
- Zandstraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 20 03 50
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Wheat beer is an inseparable part of Belgian beer culture. No surprise then, that, after the success of the Vedett Extra Blond, the Vedett Extra White saw the light of day, in 2008... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.