- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- Pasta & Go
- At this trendy pasta-bar you can eat-in or take your delicious pasta home. Choose out of a range of 8 different types of sauces. (Good to know: This restaurant is also a catering-business.)
- Doorniksesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 56 95 78 15
- Frituur Groeninghe
- In 1990 owner Christel already won her first contest of "Best fries in the country." Back then they promoted fries in a cornet, and today the day she still offers them in the same delicious way.
- Veemarkt 1
- +32 (0) 56 20 35 98
- Pizza Italia
- Pizza Italia is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious fresh-made starters, Italian pizzas and pastas the traditional way, this is the place to go.
- Zandstraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 20 03 50
- Smile Sandwichbar
- Searching for tasty sandwiches, grilled panini's or pastries at an affordable price and hygienically served? You'll find it all at this sandwich-bar. Doors open at 6.30 in the morning!
- Spoorweglaan 27
- +32 (0) 56 74 91 11
- Allo Couscous
- Enjoy delicious fresh Mediterranean and Moroccan dishes delivered at home from Allo Couscous, located in the city centre of Kortrijk. This restaurant is also perfect for vegetarians!
- Plein 63
- +32 (0) 497 71 17 52
- 't Smulhoekje
- Aldo and Aline welcome you at The Smulhoekje, since the opening in 2004 their customers have always been able to count on a smooth and friendly service, a wide selection and last but not least; tasty fresh fries!
- Deerlijksestraat 58
- +32 (0) 486 97 20 81
- Home Oriental
- Home Oriental is owned by the Say family. Next to their Asian Supermarket with a great choice of food from South East Asia they also offer a delicious range of dishes at their takeaway restaurant.
- Brugsesteenweg 86
- +32 (0) 56 71 28 32
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.