- Patisserie Courcelles
- A bakery and workshop combined with a tastefully decorated tearoom. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, start your day with a cup of coffee and one of the delicious, fresh and homemade products.
- Doorniksestraat 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 06 81
- Caffé Latté
- Tearoom Caffé Latté is ready to spoil you with a quick lunch or a tasty coffee with freshly baked pancakes or waffles. Also some delicious ice-cream coupes on their menu!
- Korte Steenstraat 5
- +32 (0) 56 51 86 51
- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
- Melt for the delicious artisan ice or try one of the home-made pancakes and waffles. Capoue is proud of its Belgian origin, which has always been a source of inspiration for their tasty creations.
- +32 (0) 56 35 75 30
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Flemish red-brown beers, Rodenbach Classic for example, were first brewed in the Middle Ages. In those days no hops were used to preserve beer. Lactic acid and acetic acid were use... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.