- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
- Caffé Latté
- Tearoom Caffé Latté is ready to spoil you with a quick lunch or a tasty coffee with freshly baked pancakes or waffles. Also some delicious ice-cream coupes on their menu!
- Korte Steenstraat 5
- +32 (0) 56 51 86 51
- Patisserie Courcelles
- A bakery and workshop combined with a tastefully decorated tearoom. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, start your day with a cup of coffee and one of the delicious, fresh and homemade products.
- Doorniksestraat 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 06 81
- Melt for the delicious artisan ice or try one of the home-made pancakes and waffles. Capoue is proud of its Belgian origin, which has always been a source of inspiration for their tasty creations.
- +32 (0) 56 35 75 30
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
Europeans have been drinking fruit beer for centuries. The Celts were partial to apple beer. The Belgians mastered the brewing of fruit beers a long time ago. This tradition goes b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.