- Caffé Latté
- Tearoom Caffé Latté is ready to spoil you with a quick lunch or a tasty coffee with freshly baked pancakes or waffles. Also some delicious ice-cream coupes on their menu!
- Korte Steenstraat 5
- +32 (0) 56 51 86 51
- Melt for the delicious artisan ice or try one of the home-made pancakes and waffles. Capoue is proud of its Belgian origin, which has always been a source of inspiration for their tasty creations.
- +32 (0) 56 35 75 30
- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
- Patisserie Courcelles
- A bakery and workshop combined with a tastefully decorated tearoom. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, start your day with a cup of coffee and one of the delicious, fresh and homemade products.
- Doorniksestraat 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 06 81
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
To celebrate Christmas 1948, the monks of Chimay decided to produce a Spéciale Noël. But from the time their new brewing hall opened (in 1954) you could say every day has been Chr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.