- Caffé Latté
- Tearoom Caffé Latté is ready to spoil you with a quick lunch or a tasty coffee with freshly baked pancakes or waffles. Also some delicious ice-cream coupes on their menu!
- Korte Steenstraat 5
- +32 (0) 56 51 86 51
- Patisserie Courcelles
- A bakery and workshop combined with a tastefully decorated tearoom. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, start your day with a cup of coffee and one of the delicious, fresh and homemade products.
- Doorniksestraat 8
- +32 (0) 56 22 06 81
- Melt for the delicious artisan ice or try one of the home-made pancakes and waffles. Capoue is proud of its Belgian origin, which has always been a source of inspiration for their tasty creations.
- +32 (0) 56 35 75 30
- Bennigans Pannenkoekenhuis
- This pancake-house was launched in 1983 and is now a fixture in the city of Kortrijk. Both the sweet and savory meal pancakes are professional, prepared according to the traditional Breton recipe.
- Leiestraat 26
- +32 (0) 486 02 75 73
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Ath is the city of giants. You can watch them on parade during the annual Ducasse d'Ath procession held over the fourth weekend of August. Goliath – Gouyasse in the local dialect –... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.