- Blueberry Hill Adventure Indoor Sports Centre. Wall-climbing, bouldering, caving, for both beginners and experienced climbers. There's something for everyone, customized itinerary and guidance!
- Oudenaardsesteenweg 343
- +32 (0) 56 22 80 79
- De Mambo
- De Mambo is the first billiard center that's also offering indoor Mini Golf. Have fun with three-band, billiards, golf, darts and bingo-games. They also have a children's corner, and a Restaurant.
- Ringlaan 32
- +32 (0) 56 37 29 66
- Zwembad Mimosa
- Indoor: a large bath, a learner, a kiddie pool, a slide with separate landing pit, 4 whirlpools, 2 solariums and a sauna. Outdoor: A sunbathing area with paddling pool and beach-volleyball grounds.
- +32 (0) 56 27 80 70
- De Kaai
- The Kaai fitness is the only club in Belgium that has the unique Artis-line Technogym. Handsets with free internet and soon with virtual training. The club also offers 6 squash courts.
- 't Hoge 8
- +32 (0) 56 20 11 43
- Flanders Indoor Karting
- What distinguishes this Karting from others is the highly qualified World Karts Karts of 270cc. Learn all the tricks, riding in a group, cornering, overtaking and all of that at a speed of about 60km/h!
- Spinnerijkaai 67b
- +32 (0) 56 21 49 91
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
In 2016 the abbey of Val-Dieu, not far from the city of Liège, celebrated its 800th anniversary - 800 years young and still going strong. Among the celebrations was the launch of t... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.