- Diedjies is a nightclub located in Kuurne, which is about 5km away from Kortrijk. The club is open every Sunday evening and also on special occasions. Come to Diedjies and rock your Sunday!
- Koning Leopold III-straat 9
- 8520 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 00 00
- De Geverfde Vogel
- De Geverfde Vogel is a well known young and trendy café in the heart of the city. If you want to take a step into the world this is definitely the place to go. On weekends they organize theme-nights.
- B. Reynaertstraat 15
- +32 (0) 478 20 88 74
- The worlds best cocktails you can drink at Vagant, with that you can try a tasty tapas such as herring in curry or tomato-mozzarella. Every Friday after 17.00pm they provide a nice "afterwork" snack for their costumers.
- Voorstraat 32
- +32 (0) 473 47 03 08
- Bar des Amis
- The newest member of the Polé Polé-family. Socializing, cocktails, friends and live DJ's. Bar des Amis offers you a night full of fun and dancing. In summer you can enjoy your cocktail on their terrace.
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 2
- +32 (0) 9 356 67 00
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
St Louis Kriek Fond Tradition is a pure, traditional, kriekenbier. This fruit beer made by Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck with krieken cherries (sour Morello-type cherries) is trul... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.