- Bar des Amis
- The newest member of the Polé Polé-family. Socializing, cocktails, friends and live DJ's. Bar des Amis offers you a night full of fun and dancing. In summer you can enjoy your cocktail on their terrace.
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 2
- +32 (0) 9 356 67 00
- The worlds best cocktails you can drink at Vagant, with that you can try a tasty tapas such as herring in curry or tomato-mozzarella. Every Friday after 17.00pm they provide a nice "afterwork" snack for their costumers.
- Voorstraat 32
- +32 (0) 473 47 03 08
- Diedjies is a nightclub located in Kuurne, which is about 5km away from Kortrijk. The club is open every Sunday evening and also on special occasions. Come to Diedjies and rock your Sunday!
- Koning Leopold III-straat 9
- 8520 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 00 00
- De Geverfde Vogel
- De Geverfde Vogel is a well known young and trendy café in the heart of the city. If you want to take a step into the world this is definitely the place to go. On weekends they organize theme-nights.
- B. Reynaertstraat 15
- +32 (0) 478 20 88 74
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.