- Bell Expo
- This hotel in a green oasis of peace is located within walking distance of the Xpo halls and only a few minutes by car or bus from the cozy, old city centre of Kortrijk with its many attractions, shops and cafes.
- Lindenlaan 14
- +32 (0) 56 45 75 00
- Hotel Focus
- Hotel Focus was founded in 1995 as the smallest hotel in Kortrijk, they offer 28 cosy rooms and indicate your stay with that little bit more, so you can feel at home even though you're outdoors.
- Hoveniersstraat 50
- +32 (0) 56 21 29 08
- Hotel Wu Wei
- Wu Wei is an oasis to relax and enjoy, but also to discover new things. A spa, restaurant and cooking workshop, seminar, meeting rooms and hotel all together. Yet everything remains small and cozy.
- Kongoweg 23
- +32 (0) 56 29 01 00
- This hotel is built with an eye for combination of historical heritage and a new futuristic design. Next to the new complex of the hotel stands an authentic restored windmill from 1841.
- Abdijmolenweg 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 00
- Center Hotel
- As the name says itself, this 3-star hotel has a great central location. It offers 26 spacious modern rooms and it also offers their costumers free use of the hammam, sauna, whirlpool and fitness.
- Graanmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 56 21 97 21
- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
- Hotel Messeyne
- Messeyne Hotel is located in a historical street just a few steps away from the Main Market. Each room has a totally different atmosphere. You can enjoy free parking, Wi-Fi and a wellness.
- Groeningestraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 66
- Square Hotel
- The Square Hotel is a business hotel which also provides perfectly as a family hotel. It's a 3-star hotel with a unique modern atmosphere. Relax after a busy day in their wonderful lounge.
- Groeningestraat 39
- +32 (0) 56 28 89 50
- This luxurious and trendy hotel (opposite the Central Station) is just a stone's throw away from the shopping-center K. The Hotel offers a variety of comfortable, well-equipped rooms.
- Stationsplein 2
- +32 (0) 56 22 03 03
- Hotel Troopeird
- This historic hotel with original features is located right on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It combines a traditional decor with modern facilities and offers its costumers free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Doornikserijksweg 74
- +32 (0) 56 22 26 85
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.