- Center Hotel
- As the name says itself, this 3-star hotel has a great central location. It offers 26 spacious modern rooms and it also offers their costumers free use of the hammam, sauna, whirlpool and fitness.
- Graanmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 56 21 97 21
- Square Hotel
- The Square Hotel is a business hotel which also provides perfectly as a family hotel. It's a 3-star hotel with a unique modern atmosphere. Relax after a busy day in their wonderful lounge.
- Groeningestraat 39
- +32 (0) 56 28 89 50
- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
- Hotel Messeyne
- Messeyne Hotel is located in a historical street just a few steps away from the Main Market. Each room has a totally different atmosphere. You can enjoy free parking, Wi-Fi and a wellness.
- Groeningestraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 66
- Hotel Troopeird
- This historic hotel with original features is located right on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It combines a traditional decor with modern facilities and offers its costumers free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Doornikserijksweg 74
- +32 (0) 56 22 26 85
- Hotel Focus
- Hotel Focus was founded in 1995 as the smallest hotel in Kortrijk, they offer 28 cosy rooms and indicate your stay with that little bit more, so you can feel at home even though you're outdoors.
- Hoveniersstraat 50
- +32 (0) 56 21 29 08
- This hotel is built with an eye for combination of historical heritage and a new futuristic design. Next to the new complex of the hotel stands an authentic restored windmill from 1841.
- Abdijmolenweg 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 00
- This luxurious and trendy hotel (opposite the Central Station) is just a stone's throw away from the shopping-center K. The Hotel offers a variety of comfortable, well-equipped rooms.
- Stationsplein 2
- +32 (0) 56 22 03 03
- Hotel Wu Wei
- Wu Wei is an oasis to relax and enjoy, but also to discover new things. A spa, restaurant and cooking workshop, seminar, meeting rooms and hotel all together. Yet everything remains small and cozy.
- Kongoweg 23
- +32 (0) 56 29 01 00
- Bell Expo
- This hotel in a green oasis of peace is located within walking distance of the Xpo halls and only a few minutes by car or bus from the cozy, old city centre of Kortrijk with its many attractions, shops and cafes.
- Lindenlaan 14
- +32 (0) 56 45 75 00
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Whereas the classic Duvel is traditionally brewed with two varieties of hops, the Tripel Hop (as its name indicates) involves the addition of a third variety of aroma hops. The Duv... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.