- Hotel Focus
- Hotel Focus was founded in 1995 as the smallest hotel in Kortrijk, they offer 28 cosy rooms and indicate your stay with that little bit more, so you can feel at home even though you're outdoors.
- Hoveniersstraat 50
- +32 (0) 56 21 29 08
- This luxurious and trendy hotel (opposite the Central Station) is just a stone's throw away from the shopping-center K. The Hotel offers a variety of comfortable, well-equipped rooms.
- Stationsplein 2
- +32 (0) 56 22 03 03
- Center Hotel
- As the name says itself, this 3-star hotel has a great central location. It offers 26 spacious modern rooms and it also offers their costumers free use of the hammam, sauna, whirlpool and fitness.
- Graanmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 56 21 97 21
- Square Hotel
- The Square Hotel is a business hotel which also provides perfectly as a family hotel. It's a 3-star hotel with a unique modern atmosphere. Relax after a busy day in their wonderful lounge.
- Groeningestraat 39
- +32 (0) 56 28 89 50
- Hotel Messeyne
- Messeyne Hotel is located in a historical street just a few steps away from the Main Market. Each room has a totally different atmosphere. You can enjoy free parking, Wi-Fi and a wellness.
- Groeningestraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 66
- This hotel is built with an eye for combination of historical heritage and a new futuristic design. Next to the new complex of the hotel stands an authentic restored windmill from 1841.
- Abdijmolenweg 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 00
- Hotel Wu Wei
- Wu Wei is an oasis to relax and enjoy, but also to discover new things. A spa, restaurant and cooking workshop, seminar, meeting rooms and hotel all together. Yet everything remains small and cozy.
- Kongoweg 23
- +32 (0) 56 29 01 00
- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
- Hotel Troopeird
- This historic hotel with original features is located right on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It combines a traditional decor with modern facilities and offers its costumers free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Doornikserijksweg 74
- +32 (0) 56 22 26 85
- Bell Expo
- This hotel in a green oasis of peace is located within walking distance of the Xpo halls and only a few minutes by car or bus from the cozy, old city centre of Kortrijk with its many attractions, shops and cafes.
- Lindenlaan 14
- +32 (0) 56 45 75 00
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.