- You enjoy playing music? You like theater? you love to dance? The conservatory can make your artistic dreams come true! The ideal place where each candidate can enjoy the guidance of qualified teachers.
- Conservatoriumplein 3
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 80
- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- The Broelmuseum is a branch of the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Archaeology and Decorative Arts. Their regional collection includes masterpieces from the 16th-century till today.
- Broelkaai 6
- +32 (0) 56 27 77 80
- This museum learns you the fascinating history of the flax-industry. It shows the different facets of the flax processing and main finished products showed by 26 scenes and flat-screens.
- Etienne Sabbelaan 4
- +32 (0) 56 27 74 70
- This museum, situated in the most striking property, learns you all about the fascinating history of the beguinage of Kortrijk and shows how the Beguines lived their daily lives in the 17th-century.
- +32 (0) 56 24 48 04
- Kortrijk 1302
- Kortrijk 1302 is the place for young and old to experience The Battle of the Golden Spurs. You can see the protagonists of the conflict come back to life and follow the course of the battle on a giant scale model.
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 50
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
History and beer often go hand in hand when it comes to Belgian beer. That's undoubtedly the case with the Ename Dubbel, a dark abbey beer that shares an interesting back-story wit... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.