- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- Kortrijk 1302
- Kortrijk 1302 is the place for young and old to experience The Battle of the Golden Spurs. You can see the protagonists of the conflict come back to life and follow the course of the battle on a giant scale model.
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 50
- The Broelmuseum is a branch of the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Archaeology and Decorative Arts. Their regional collection includes masterpieces from the 16th-century till today.
- Broelkaai 6
- +32 (0) 56 27 77 80
- You enjoy playing music? You like theater? you love to dance? The conservatory can make your artistic dreams come true! The ideal place where each candidate can enjoy the guidance of qualified teachers.
- Conservatoriumplein 3
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 80
- This museum, situated in the most striking property, learns you all about the fascinating history of the beguinage of Kortrijk and shows how the Beguines lived their daily lives in the 17th-century.
- +32 (0) 56 24 48 04
- This museum learns you the fascinating history of the flax-industry. It shows the different facets of the flax processing and main finished products showed by 26 scenes and flat-screens.
- Etienne Sabbelaan 4
- +32 (0) 56 27 74 70
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.