- This museum, situated in the most striking property, learns you all about the fascinating history of the beguinage of Kortrijk and shows how the Beguines lived their daily lives in the 17th-century.
- +32 (0) 56 24 48 04
- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- Kortrijk 1302
- Kortrijk 1302 is the place for young and old to experience The Battle of the Golden Spurs. You can see the protagonists of the conflict come back to life and follow the course of the battle on a giant scale model.
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 50
- This museum learns you the fascinating history of the flax-industry. It shows the different facets of the flax processing and main finished products showed by 26 scenes and flat-screens.
- Etienne Sabbelaan 4
- +32 (0) 56 27 74 70
- You enjoy playing music? You like theater? you love to dance? The conservatory can make your artistic dreams come true! The ideal place where each candidate can enjoy the guidance of qualified teachers.
- Conservatoriumplein 3
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 80
- The Broelmuseum is a branch of the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Archaeology and Decorative Arts. Their regional collection includes masterpieces from the 16th-century till today.
- Broelkaai 6
- +32 (0) 56 27 77 80
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The youngest member of the Liefmans family was introduced some years ago, in the summer of 2009, as an ideal summery aperitif beer – one that could be served on ice. “Fruitesse on ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.