- This museum, situated in the most striking property, learns you all about the fascinating history of the beguinage of Kortrijk and shows how the Beguines lived their daily lives in the 17th-century.
- +32 (0) 56 24 48 04
- This museum learns you the fascinating history of the flax-industry. It shows the different facets of the flax processing and main finished products showed by 26 scenes and flat-screens.
- Etienne Sabbelaan 4
- +32 (0) 56 27 74 70
- The Broelmuseum is a branch of the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Archaeology and Decorative Arts. Their regional collection includes masterpieces from the 16th-century till today.
- Broelkaai 6
- +32 (0) 56 27 77 80
- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- You enjoy playing music? You like theater? you love to dance? The conservatory can make your artistic dreams come true! The ideal place where each candidate can enjoy the guidance of qualified teachers.
- Conservatoriumplein 3
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 80
- Kortrijk 1302
- Kortrijk 1302 is the place for young and old to experience The Battle of the Golden Spurs. You can see the protagonists of the conflict come back to life and follow the course of the battle on a giant scale model.
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 50
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
When Marc-Antoine De Mees took over the Brasserie de Brunehaut in 2007, he decided to start brewing a range of organic – and later on also gluten-free – beers that would carry the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.