- The worlds best cocktails you can drink at Vagant, with that you can try a tasty tapas such as herring in curry or tomato-mozzarella. Every Friday after 17.00pm they provide a nice "afterwork" snack for their costumers.
- Voorstraat 32
- +32 (0) 473 47 03 08
- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
- Bar des Amis
- The newest member of the Polé Polé-family. Socializing, cocktails, friends and live DJ's. Bar des Amis offers you a night full of fun and dancing. In summer you can enjoy your cocktail on their terrace.
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 2
- +32 (0) 9 356 67 00
- This business is situated at 't Hoge in Kortrijk, right in the entertainment district of the city's students. It has a nice and big outside garden and terrace in the back.
- Doorniksesteenweg 169
- +32 (0) 56 22 66 69
- Gainsbar is a nice beer-café in the city centre of Kortrijk, it has a range of about 120 Belgian and international craft-beers on their menu, which you can enjoy on their front side terrace when it's sunny weather.
- Vlasmarkt 1
- +32 (0) 497 45 10 04
- Café Casino
- Cafe Casino has been around for over 60 years and is located in the centre of Kooigem. The owners of this café have a great passion for schlager-muziek and they organize regularly live performances.
- Kooigemplaats 4
- 8510 Kooigem
- +32 (0) 56 32 52 60
- De Geverfde Vogel
- De Geverfde Vogel is a well known young and trendy café in the heart of the city. If you want to take a step into the world this is definitely the place to go. On weekends they organize theme-nights.
- B. Reynaertstraat 15
- +32 (0) 478 20 88 74
- Den Trap
- In this well-known underground bar, located by the railway-station, you can enjoy regularly live music performances, going from alternative music, rock, metal and punk to hardcore.
- B. Reynaertstraat 19
- Staminee den Boulevard
- For beers and select wines you're welcome at Staminee den Boulevard. With more than 100 kinds of Belgian beers and a fridge full of tapas and salads, you can enjoy an unforgettable evening.
- Groeningelaan 15
- +32 (0) 56 32 38 78
- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Donker is the genuine flagship of the “Kasteel” range. Brewed since 1989 and the first, original Kasteel beer. The name is a clear reference to Ingelmunster castle owned by the Van... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.