- De Geverfde Vogel
- De Geverfde Vogel is a well known young and trendy café in the heart of the city. If you want to take a step into the world this is definitely the place to go. On weekends they organize theme-nights.
- B. Reynaertstraat 15
- +32 (0) 478 20 88 74
- Den Trap
- In this well-known underground bar, located by the railway-station, you can enjoy regularly live music performances, going from alternative music, rock, metal and punk to hardcore.
- B. Reynaertstraat 19
- The worlds best cocktails you can drink at Vagant, with that you can try a tasty tapas such as herring in curry or tomato-mozzarella. Every Friday after 17.00pm they provide a nice "afterwork" snack for their costumers.
- Voorstraat 32
- +32 (0) 473 47 03 08
- Café Casino
- Cafe Casino has been around for over 60 years and is located in the centre of Kooigem. The owners of this café have a great passion for schlager-muziek and they organize regularly live performances.
- Kooigemplaats 4
- 8510 Kooigem
- +32 (0) 56 32 52 60
- Bar des Amis
- The newest member of the Polé Polé-family. Socializing, cocktails, friends and live DJ's. Bar des Amis offers you a night full of fun and dancing. In summer you can enjoy your cocktail on their terrace.
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 2
- +32 (0) 9 356 67 00
- Staminee den Boulevard
- For beers and select wines you're welcome at Staminee den Boulevard. With more than 100 kinds of Belgian beers and a fridge full of tapas and salads, you can enjoy an unforgettable evening.
- Groeningelaan 15
- +32 (0) 56 32 38 78
- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
- Gainsbar is a nice beer-café in the city centre of Kortrijk, it has a range of about 120 Belgian and international craft-beers on their menu, which you can enjoy on their front side terrace when it's sunny weather.
- Vlasmarkt 1
- +32 (0) 497 45 10 04
- This business is situated at 't Hoge in Kortrijk, right in the entertainment district of the city's students. It has a nice and big outside garden and terrace in the back.
- Doorniksesteenweg 169
- +32 (0) 56 22 66 69
- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Strong dark beers that fit into the dubbel category, like this Waterloo Strong Dark, are brewed using roast malts that give them their deep dark colour and create a head of froth t... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.