- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
- Staminee den Boulevard
- For beers and select wines you're welcome at Staminee den Boulevard. With more than 100 kinds of Belgian beers and a fridge full of tapas and salads, you can enjoy an unforgettable evening.
- Groeningelaan 15
- +32 (0) 56 32 38 78
- The worlds best cocktails you can drink at Vagant, with that you can try a tasty tapas such as herring in curry or tomato-mozzarella. Every Friday after 17.00pm they provide a nice "afterwork" snack for their costumers.
- Voorstraat 32
- +32 (0) 473 47 03 08
- Bar des Amis
- The newest member of the Polé Polé-family. Socializing, cocktails, friends and live DJ's. Bar des Amis offers you a night full of fun and dancing. In summer you can enjoy your cocktail on their terrace.
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 2
- +32 (0) 9 356 67 00
- This business is situated at 't Hoge in Kortrijk, right in the entertainment district of the city's students. It has a nice and big outside garden and terrace in the back.
- Doorniksesteenweg 169
- +32 (0) 56 22 66 69
- Gainsbar is a nice beer-café in the city centre of Kortrijk, it has a range of about 120 Belgian and international craft-beers on their menu, which you can enjoy on their front side terrace when it's sunny weather.
- Vlasmarkt 1
- +32 (0) 497 45 10 04
- Café Casino
- Cafe Casino has been around for over 60 years and is located in the centre of Kooigem. The owners of this café have a great passion for schlager-muziek and they organize regularly live performances.
- Kooigemplaats 4
- 8510 Kooigem
- +32 (0) 56 32 52 60
- Den Trap
- In this well-known underground bar, located by the railway-station, you can enjoy regularly live music performances, going from alternative music, rock, metal and punk to hardcore.
- B. Reynaertstraat 19
- De Geverfde Vogel
- De Geverfde Vogel is a well known young and trendy café in the heart of the city. If you want to take a step into the world this is definitely the place to go. On weekends they organize theme-nights.
- B. Reynaertstraat 15
- +32 (0) 478 20 88 74
- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
In the same vein that gueuze beer typifies the Pajottenland region, this beer is also a genuine Flemish regional product. In the Roman pantheon, Bacchus (son of Jupiter) was the go... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.