- Gainsbar is a nice beer-café in the city centre of Kortrijk, it has a range of about 120 Belgian and international craft-beers on their menu, which you can enjoy on their front side terrace when it's sunny weather.
- Vlasmarkt 1
- +32 (0) 497 45 10 04
- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
- Den Trap
- In this well-known underground bar, located by the railway-station, you can enjoy regularly live music performances, going from alternative music, rock, metal and punk to hardcore.
- B. Reynaertstraat 19
- Enjoy an aperitif, a cocktail or a wide choice of beers in this lovely brasserie. They also serve an extensive wine list with weekly suggestions recommended by winery Kerckaert.
- Stationsstraat 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 11 01
- Bar des Amis
- The newest member of the Polé Polé-family. Socializing, cocktails, friends and live DJ's. Bar des Amis offers you a night full of fun and dancing. In summer you can enjoy your cocktail on their terrace.
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 2
- +32 (0) 9 356 67 00
- The worlds best cocktails you can drink at Vagant, with that you can try a tasty tapas such as herring in curry or tomato-mozzarella. Every Friday after 17.00pm they provide a nice "afterwork" snack for their costumers.
- Voorstraat 32
- +32 (0) 473 47 03 08
- This business is situated at 't Hoge in Kortrijk, right in the entertainment district of the city's students. It has a nice and big outside garden and terrace in the back.
- Doorniksesteenweg 169
- +32 (0) 56 22 66 69
- De Geverfde Vogel
- De Geverfde Vogel is a well known young and trendy café in the heart of the city. If you want to take a step into the world this is definitely the place to go. On weekends they organize theme-nights.
- B. Reynaertstraat 15
- +32 (0) 478 20 88 74
- Café Casino
- Cafe Casino has been around for over 60 years and is located in the centre of Kooigem. The owners of this café have a great passion for schlager-muziek and they organize regularly live performances.
- Kooigemplaats 4
- 8510 Kooigem
- +32 (0) 56 32 52 60
- Staminee den Boulevard
- For beers and select wines you're welcome at Staminee den Boulevard. With more than 100 kinds of Belgian beers and a fridge full of tapas and salads, you can enjoy an unforgettable evening.
- Groeningelaan 15
- +32 (0) 56 32 38 78
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.