- Fire Brigade
- Call 100 or 112 in the event of a fire or a potential fire. You can also call this number for medical emergencies, as the service has ambulances.
- Roggestraat 70
- (Emergency Tel: 112)
- +32 (0) 9 268 88 99
- AZ Maria Middelares Hospital
- A full-spectrum general hospital in the south-west of Ghent, AZ Maria Middelares Hospital offers a complete range of medical services.
- Kliniekstraat 27
- +32 (0) 9 260 60 60
- UZ Gent Hospital
- This is Ghent's main university hospital, which sits in the south-central part of the city. Has a full range of specialist medical services.
- De Pintelaan 185
- +32 (0) 9 332 21 11
- The Ghent local police are often seen in town, on foot or bicycle. If it's an emergency, call 101, otherwise call the local line, on 09 266 61 11.
- Antonius Triestlaan 12
- (Emergency Tel: 101)
- +32 (0) 9 266 61 11
- AZ Jan Palfijn Hospital
- Ghent's main hospital in the west part of the city, offering a complete range of medical services, including emergency treatment.
- Koningin Fabiolalaan 57
- +32 (0) 9 240 98 11
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
In 2010 Antwerp brewery De Koninck launched its first real tripel, De Koninck Tripel d’Anvers. It is a high fermentation beer that gives a wonderfully golden blond to light amber c... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.