- UZ Gent Hospital
- This is Ghent's main university hospital, which sits in the south-central part of the city. Has a full range of specialist medical services.
- De Pintelaan 185
- +32 (0) 9 332 21 11
- The Ghent local police are often seen in town, on foot or bicycle. If it's an emergency, call 101, otherwise call the local line, on 09 266 61 11.
- Antonius Triestlaan 12
- (Emergency Tel: 101)
- +32 (0) 9 266 61 11
- AZ Jan Palfijn Hospital
- Ghent's main hospital in the west part of the city, offering a complete range of medical services, including emergency treatment.
- Koningin Fabiolalaan 57
- +32 (0) 9 240 98 11
- AZ Maria Middelares Hospital
- A full-spectrum general hospital in the south-west of Ghent, AZ Maria Middelares Hospital offers a complete range of medical services.
- Kliniekstraat 27
- +32 (0) 9 260 60 60
- Fire Brigade
- Call 100 or 112 in the event of a fire or a potential fire. You can also call this number for medical emergencies, as the service has ambulances.
- Roggestraat 70
- (Emergency Tel: 112)
- +32 (0) 9 268 88 99
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Piraat beer was developed and launched in 1982 by Brouwerij Van Steenberghe in Ertvelde, situated near the city of Ghent. This strong amber beer was actually created at the request... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.