Things to Do
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- This traditional family run brewery is being transformed into a state of the art facility. After the visit you will make a trip down Memory Lane in the old brewery tavern welcomed by Augustijn, Gulden Draak and Piraat.
- Lindenlaan 25
- +32 (0) 9 344 50 71
- MORE INFORMATION
- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- Vlaamse Opera
- The Flemish Opera is a non-profit company that puts on a varied program of opera and concerts, together with performances of many different kinds of theater.
- Schouwburgstraat 3
- +32 (0) 9 268 10 11
- Tinnenpot Theater
- The tiny but much-loved Tinnenpot Theater undertakes its own productions, as well as guest ones, & also has a place for other arts like music, dance, film and video.
- Tinnenpotstraat 21
- +32 (0) 9 225 18 60
- De Blaarmeersen
- This sport & recreation park has a huge lake, offering the widest possible range of sports and leisure opportunities - and a great playground for kids, on a sunny day.
- Zuiderlaan 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 81 70
- Studio Skoop
- Studio Skoop runs movies from all over the world, focussing on internationally acclaimed & honored films. Enjoy them in one of their five cosy air-conditioned 'theatres'.
- Sint-Annaplein 63
- +32 (0) 9 225 08 45
- Flanders Expo
- Flanders Expo is one of the largest exhibition spaces in Belgium, with eight 'football pitches' of space across its 8 halls, all fully-equiped for events, conferences & meets.
- Maaltekouter 1
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 9 241 92 11
- De Bootjes van Gent
- Get on board one of the city's many canal boats, for a tourist cruise round the beautiful city of Ghent & see its stunning historical buildings from a fresh perspective.
- Korenlei 4A
- +32 (0) 9 229 17 16
- Horse and Carriage
- Be treated like royalty, and step into a carriage, pulled a beautiful horse, at Saint Bavo's Square. From here you will be driven around the best sights of the historical city of Ghent.
- +32 (0) 475 82 16 20
- Pretland is a large indoor playground, ready-made for children from 1 to 10. Countless hours of carefree fun for your kids, while you enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
- Wiedauwkaai 52
- +32 (0) 9 374 44 47
- Balloon & Heli
- Balloon & Heli is a professional & experienced company with superb flight record stretching over years. They can offer you a breathtaking balloon journey, or a thrilling helicopter ride.
- Hofveldstraat 36
- 9688 Maarkedal
- +32 (0) 475 47 37 27
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
St Louis Kriek Fond Tradition is a pure, traditional, kriekenbier. This fruit beer made by Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck with krieken cherries (sour Morello-type cherries) is trul... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.