Things to Do
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- This traditional family run brewery is being transformed into a state of the art facility. After the visit you will make a trip down Memory Lane in the old brewery tavern welcomed by Augustijn, Gulden Draak and Piraat.
- Lindenlaan 25
- +32 (0) 9 344 50 71
- MORE INFORMATION
- Vlaamse Opera
- The Flemish Opera is a non-profit company that puts on a varied program of opera and concerts, together with performances of many different kinds of theater.
- Schouwburgstraat 3
- +32 (0) 9 268 10 11
- De Bootjes van Gent
- Get on board one of the city's many canal boats, for a tourist cruise round the beautiful city of Ghent & see its stunning historical buildings from a fresh perspective.
- Korenlei 4A
- +32 (0) 9 229 17 16
- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- Horse and Carriage
- Be treated like royalty, and step into a carriage, pulled a beautiful horse, at Saint Bavo's Square. From here you will be driven around the best sights of the historical city of Ghent.
- +32 (0) 475 82 16 20
- De Blaarmeersen
- This sport & recreation park has a huge lake, offering the widest possible range of sports and leisure opportunities - and a great playground for kids, on a sunny day.
- Zuiderlaan 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 81 70
- Flanders Expo
- Flanders Expo is one of the largest exhibition spaces in Belgium, with eight 'football pitches' of space across its 8 halls, all fully-equiped for events, conferences & meets.
- Maaltekouter 1
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 9 241 92 11
- Tinnenpot Theater
- The tiny but much-loved Tinnenpot Theater undertakes its own productions, as well as guest ones, & also has a place for other arts like music, dance, film and video.
- Tinnenpotstraat 21
- +32 (0) 9 225 18 60
- Pretland is a large indoor playground, ready-made for children from 1 to 10. Countless hours of carefree fun for your kids, while you enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
- Wiedauwkaai 52
- +32 (0) 9 374 44 47
- Studio Skoop
- Studio Skoop runs movies from all over the world, focussing on internationally acclaimed & honored films. Enjoy them in one of their five cosy air-conditioned 'theatres'.
- Sint-Annaplein 63
- +32 (0) 9 225 08 45
- Balloon & Heli
- Balloon & Heli is a professional & experienced company with superb flight record stretching over years. They can offer you a breathtaking balloon journey, or a thrilling helicopter ride.
- Hofveldstraat 36
- 9688 Maarkedal
- +32 (0) 475 47 37 27
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Café Manuscript has been a landmark in Ostend, and far beyond, for over 20 years. This brown café with its fantastic atmosphere – known for its live performances, music and superb... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.