- Exki is a healthy fast-food restaurant, made for lovers of natural, nutritious foods of the highest quality. From soups to sandwiches, & all vegetarian.
- Sint Michielshelling 2
- +32 (0) 9 269 05 00
- The Ribhouse
- Order delicious slow-cooked ribs, or superb vegetarian dishes, from The Ribhouse - just a click or a phone-call away, delivered straight to your door at all hours.
- Overpoortstraat 63
- +32 (0) 9 279 22 22
- Wrap Up Burrito Bar
- Wrap Up Burrito Bar is the first Mexican snack bar in Gent. They serve delicious Mexican takeaway dishes, tacos, burritos and wraps based on real traditional recipes.
- Voskenslaan 274
- +32 (0) 497 81 55 97
- Thawan Thai
- Thawan Thai represents the finest in Thai cuisine; everything is made with the freshest of quality products. And you can order Thai take-away for a quick lunch or leisurely dinner.
- Jacques Eggermontstraat 72
- +32 (0) 9 324 01 01
- Wok Express
- As the name suggests, Wok Express offers you a great selection of wok dishes – fast. You can even create your very own wok dish from a list of quality ingredients.
- Sint-Kwintensberg 60-62
- +32 (0) 9 245 07 02
- Pizza Express
- Pizza Express is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious Italian pizzas, pastas and even stir fries, it's all on the menu here.
- Sint-Kwintensberg 62
- +32 (0) 9 225 24 26
- Frituur 't Pleintje
- Frituur 't Pleintje has it all: scores of meat dishes, 50 sandwiches (hot & cold), 5 sorts of salads and 3 pasta dishes. Not forgetting their famed crispy golden fries.
- Zwijnaardsesteenweg 318
- +32 (0) 475 59 02 94
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Flemish red-brown beers, Rodenbach Classic for example, were first brewed in the Middle Ages. In those days no hops were used to preserve beer. Lactic acid and acetic acid were use... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.