- Frituur 't Pleintje
- Frituur 't Pleintje has it all: scores of meat dishes, 50 sandwiches (hot & cold), 5 sorts of salads and 3 pasta dishes. Not forgetting their famed crispy golden fries.
- Zwijnaardsesteenweg 318
- +32 (0) 475 59 02 94
- Wrap Up Burrito Bar
- Wrap Up Burrito Bar is the first Mexican snack bar in Gent. They serve delicious Mexican takeaway dishes, tacos, burritos and wraps based on real traditional recipes.
- Voskenslaan 274
- +32 (0) 497 81 55 97
- Pizza Express
- Pizza Express is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious Italian pizzas, pastas and even stir fries, it's all on the menu here.
- Sint-Kwintensberg 62
- +32 (0) 9 225 24 26
- Exki is a healthy fast-food restaurant, made for lovers of natural, nutritious foods of the highest quality. From soups to sandwiches, & all vegetarian.
- Sint Michielshelling 2
- +32 (0) 9 269 05 00
- The Ribhouse
- Order delicious slow-cooked ribs, or superb vegetarian dishes, from The Ribhouse - just a click or a phone-call away, delivered straight to your door at all hours.
- Overpoortstraat 63
- +32 (0) 9 279 22 22
- Thawan Thai
- Thawan Thai represents the finest in Thai cuisine; everything is made with the freshest of quality products. And you can order Thai take-away for a quick lunch or leisurely dinner.
- Jacques Eggermontstraat 72
- +32 (0) 9 324 01 01
- Wok Express
- As the name suggests, Wok Express offers you a great selection of wok dishes – fast. You can even create your very own wok dish from a list of quality ingredients.
- Sint-Kwintensberg 60-62
- +32 (0) 9 245 07 02
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
1990 was an important year for Brouwerij Roman, as they launched a triumphant trio of abbey beers: Ename Blond, Dubbel and Tripel. The launch coincided with an open air spectacle h... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.