- Barista Coffee&Cake
- Go to Barista for a great cup of coffee, or tea, with fabulously thick slices of cake. They also sell organic & artisan breads, and have beautiful artwork begging to be appreciated.
- Hippoliet Lippensplein 25
- or Meerseniersstraat 16
- +32 (0) 488 46 98 30
- Julie's House
- If you've got taste for the sweet stuff, head to Julie's House: they serve homemade cupcakes, tarts and other delicious pastries. Open from Wednesday till Sunday.
- Kraanlei 13
- +32 (0) 9 233 33 90
- Brasserie Agrea
- This small cozy brasserie has a dramatic view onto the fountains of the Sint-Baafsplein. It also has an unique, secluded terrace, letting you enjoy peace & quiet with your food & drink.
- Sint-Baafsplein 42
- +32 (0) 9 233 85 00
- Koffie 3,14 Thee
- At this stylish coffee house you can enjoy fresh cappuccino or espresso with a slice of cake. Clean & modern on the inside, you also get beautiful views onto the square.
- Groentenmarkt 2
- +32 (0) 9 3299645
- Gwenola Pannenkoekenhuis
- Gwenola is a friendly, family-owned pancake house with a real feel-good atmosphere. You'll find a large range of distinctive sweet & savoury pancakes.
- Voldersstraat 66
- +32 (0) 9 223 17 39
- For frozen yogurt, or delicious ice-cream, made only from the healthiest ingredients, head to Moochie. Total quality is guaranteed, as is an endless range of toppings.
- Klein Turkije 14
- +32 (0) 468 27 04 13
- Quetzal Chocolate Bar
- Here you'll find all things chocolate: fresh-made chocolate brownies, chocolate milkshakes, chocolate ice-cream and even chocolate fondue. Open all days of the week!
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 99
- +32 (0) 9 224 15 27
- De Ijs-ster
- De Ijs-ster is a family business with 25 years of quality, craftsmanship and tradition. They serve home-made ice-cream, sorbets, ice-cream cakes and desserts.
- Rijsenbergstraat 8
- +32 (0) 9 233 44 66
- Leonidas Chocolates & Cafe
- A chocolate shop that's also a café, chocolates are one among many delicious confections. But no visit is complete without one of their amazing cups of hot chocolate.
- Emile Braunplein 13
- +32 (0) 9 372 71 84
- Uit Steppe & Oase
- A somewhat hidden tea-house with a beautiful green courtyard, right in the city center. Ideal place to stop, relax & enjoy refreshing teas with one of their delicious cakes or pies.
- Jan Breydelstraat 21
- +32 (0)9 224 07 36
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.