- Koffie 3,14 Thee
- At this stylish coffee house you can enjoy fresh cappuccino or espresso with a slice of cake. Clean & modern on the inside, you also get beautiful views onto the square.
- Groentenmarkt 2
- +32 (0) 9 3299645
- Leonidas Chocolates & Cafe
- A chocolate shop that's also a café, chocolates are one among many delicious confections. But no visit is complete without one of their amazing cups of hot chocolate.
- Emile Braunplein 13
- +32 (0) 9 372 71 84
- Uit Steppe & Oase
- A somewhat hidden tea-house with a beautiful green courtyard, right in the city center. Ideal place to stop, relax & enjoy refreshing teas with one of their delicious cakes or pies.
- Jan Breydelstraat 21
- +32 (0)9 224 07 36
- For frozen yogurt, or delicious ice-cream, made only from the healthiest ingredients, head to Moochie. Total quality is guaranteed, as is an endless range of toppings.
- Klein Turkije 14
- +32 (0) 468 27 04 13
- De Ijs-ster
- De Ijs-ster is a family business with 25 years of quality, craftsmanship and tradition. They serve home-made ice-cream, sorbets, ice-cream cakes and desserts.
- Rijsenbergstraat 8
- +32 (0) 9 233 44 66
- Julie's House
- If you've got taste for the sweet stuff, head to Julie's House: they serve homemade cupcakes, tarts and other delicious pastries. Open from Wednesday till Sunday.
- Kraanlei 13
- +32 (0) 9 233 33 90
- Quetzal Chocolate Bar
- Here you'll find all things chocolate: fresh-made chocolate brownies, chocolate milkshakes, chocolate ice-cream and even chocolate fondue. Open all days of the week!
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 99
- +32 (0) 9 224 15 27
- Brasserie Agrea
- This small cozy brasserie has a dramatic view onto the fountains of the Sint-Baafsplein. It also has an unique, secluded terrace, letting you enjoy peace & quiet with your food & drink.
- Sint-Baafsplein 42
- +32 (0) 9 233 85 00
- Barista Coffee&Cake
- Go to Barista for a great cup of coffee, or tea, with fabulously thick slices of cake. They also sell organic & artisan breads, and have beautiful artwork begging to be appreciated.
- Hippoliet Lippensplein 25
- or Meerseniersstraat 16
- +32 (0) 488 46 98 30
- Gwenola Pannenkoekenhuis
- Gwenola is a friendly, family-owned pancake house with a real feel-good atmosphere. You'll find a large range of distinctive sweet & savoury pancakes.
- Voldersstraat 66
- +32 (0) 9 223 17 39
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Belgium is proud of its abbey beers and their centuries-old tradition. These include the beers brewed by Val-Dieu, near Liège. The current brewers were inspired by the traditional ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.