- Overpoort Bowl
- As well as bowling lanes Overpoort Bowl offers you the chance to play pool on one of their 8 pool tables. And you can also watch the big matches on their big screens.
- Overpoortstraat 38
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 18
- BLOSO Centrum
- The city's main indoor athletic & sports centre, it is equipped with a cycling arena, skating rink & football pitches, as well as squash and badminton courts.
- Zuiderlaan 14
- +32 (0) 9 244 72 22
- Koninklijke Roeivereniging Club
- The Royal Rowing Club of Ghent has been around since 1871, making it the oldest rowing club in the city. The club has its own clubhouse and cafeteria.
- Yachtdreef 2
- +32 (0) 9 245 06 24
- Health City
- All the fitness equipment you could possibly need is on-hand at HealthCity, where you can take part in group activities, or just relax in a sauna, steam bath or sunbed.
- Zuiderlaan 4
- +32 (0) 9 243 75 30
- Zwembad Van Eyck
- This urban swimming pool is the oldest indoor public pool in Flanders. It's a good size too, at 30m by 13m pool, with 5 swimming lanes. Also has a private cafeteria.
- Veermanplein 1
- +32 (0) 9 235 27 40
- Huis van de Sport
- This is the main sports department of both the province and the city, home to Flemish sports federations for petanque, rowing, gymnastics and snooker.
- Zuiderlaan 13
- +32 (0) 9 243 11 00
- Basic Fit
- Any athlete will feel right at home at Basic-Fit. The club is well set-out, with modern cardio- and power-training equipment from Technogym.
- Dendermondsesteenweg 23
- +32 (0) 9 377 96 10
- Bleau klimzaal
- A club for enthusiastic & passionate climbers, the design of Klimzaal Bleau was inspired by the mythical boulder field of Fontainebleau, south of Paris.
- Rooigemlaan 180b
- +32 (0) 9 237 09 59
- De Blaarmeersen
- This sport & recreation park has a huge lake, offering the widest possible range of sports and leisure opportunities - and a great playground for kids, on a sunny day.
- Zuiderlaan 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 81 70
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
The original Double Enghien that was brewed by Tennstedt-Decroes, in Enghien, was an amber saison. When Brasserie de Silly bought the brewery, they changed the Double Enghien into ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.