- Overpoort Bowl
- As well as bowling lanes Overpoort Bowl offers you the chance to play pool on one of their 8 pool tables. And you can also watch the big matches on their big screens.
- Overpoortstraat 38
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 18
- Bleau klimzaal
- A club for enthusiastic & passionate climbers, the design of Klimzaal Bleau was inspired by the mythical boulder field of Fontainebleau, south of Paris.
- Rooigemlaan 180b
- +32 (0) 9 237 09 59
- Huis van de Sport
- This is the main sports department of both the province and the city, home to Flemish sports federations for petanque, rowing, gymnastics and snooker.
- Zuiderlaan 13
- +32 (0) 9 243 11 00
- Basic Fit
- Any athlete will feel right at home at Basic-Fit. The club is well set-out, with modern cardio- and power-training equipment from Technogym.
- Dendermondsesteenweg 23
- +32 (0) 9 377 96 10
- Health City
- All the fitness equipment you could possibly need is on-hand at HealthCity, where you can take part in group activities, or just relax in a sauna, steam bath or sunbed.
- Zuiderlaan 4
- +32 (0) 9 243 75 30
- Zwembad Van Eyck
- This urban swimming pool is the oldest indoor public pool in Flanders. It's a good size too, at 30m by 13m pool, with 5 swimming lanes. Also has a private cafeteria.
- Veermanplein 1
- +32 (0) 9 235 27 40
- BLOSO Centrum
- The city's main indoor athletic & sports centre, it is equipped with a cycling arena, skating rink & football pitches, as well as squash and badminton courts.
- Zuiderlaan 14
- +32 (0) 9 244 72 22
- De Blaarmeersen
- This sport & recreation park has a huge lake, offering the widest possible range of sports and leisure opportunities - and a great playground for kids, on a sunny day.
- Zuiderlaan 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 81 70
- Koninklijke Roeivereniging Club
- The Royal Rowing Club of Ghent has been around since 1871, making it the oldest rowing club in the city. The club has its own clubhouse and cafeteria.
- Yachtdreef 2
- +32 (0) 9 245 06 24
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Many Belgian towns and cities have their own city beer. Bruges is no exception, with the Brugse Tripel from the De Gouden Boom brewery. Palm Belgian Craft Brewers took over De Goud... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.