- De Viking
- De Viking is a dance-cafe, where drink, music & good times are guaranteed. Also found in Oostduinkerke, on the coast, if you're ever out that way. Open Tue to Sun. Closed on Mondays.
- Citadellaan 2
- +32 (0) 472 25 70 69
- Point Final
- Point Final is a dance cafe with club DJ's on Wednesdays. There's happy hour on Fridays from 12pm till 1 am, and on Wednesdays it's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 15
- +32 (0) 9 360 62 97
- Klub XIII
- The mission of Klub XIII is creating a hub for open-minded people from all walks of life. It has a great ambience, tons of style, and music by the best DJ's around.
- Overpoortstraat 13
- +32 (0) 474 19 91 88
- Speakers Corner
- Speakers Corner is a stylish café with an Irish-themed décor & (naturally) a wide selection of exclusive whiskeys. Also serves traditional Belgian beers & classic drinks.
- Hofbouwlaan 1
- +32 (0) 487 20 07 38
- Club 69
- Club 69 has a sharp-imaged decor to match its razor-sharp roster of local and national DJ's. Expect every sort of music, from R&B, electro and house to the latest disco remixes.
- Oude Beestenmarkt 5
- +32 (0) 495 23 64 23
- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
- Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre is a students cafe & cocktail bar. Happy hour is from midnight til 1am each Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, whereas Fridays & Saturdays are Cuba Libre's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 74
- +32 (0) 475 27 98 07
- Every night sees something going on at Pi-nuts, a student cafe with uplifting dance-music. And you'll never go hungry - true to its name it has bowls of free peanuts that are ever-filling.
- Graaf Arnulfstraat 8
- +32 (0) 9 233 10 10
- Culture Club
- Each of Culture Club's floors has its own sound-system, light-show and bar. Every weekend there are DJ-sets, with the club also available for private parties.
- Afrikalaan 174
- +32 (0) 9 233 09 46
- Decadance is a popular dance and after-party club on three-levels, playing funky house, techno, ragga, R&B, electro, drum'n'bass and more.
- Overpoortstraat 76
- +32 (0) 9 329 00 54
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The beers of Val-Dieu subscribe to the rich tradition of Belgian abbey beers. The brewer’s inspiration is found in the recipes laid down many centuries ago by the monks. This is no... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.