- Decadance is a popular dance and after-party club on three-levels, playing funky house, techno, ragga, R&B, electro, drum'n'bass and more.
- Overpoortstraat 76
- +32 (0) 9 329 00 54
- Point Final
- Point Final is a dance cafe with club DJ's on Wednesdays. There's happy hour on Fridays from 12pm till 1 am, and on Wednesdays it's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 15
- +32 (0) 9 360 62 97
- Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre is a students cafe & cocktail bar. Happy hour is from midnight til 1am each Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, whereas Fridays & Saturdays are Cuba Libre's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 74
- +32 (0) 475 27 98 07
- Klub XIII
- The mission of Klub XIII is creating a hub for open-minded people from all walks of life. It has a great ambience, tons of style, and music by the best DJ's around.
- Overpoortstraat 13
- +32 (0) 474 19 91 88
- Speakers Corner
- Speakers Corner is a stylish café with an Irish-themed décor & (naturally) a wide selection of exclusive whiskeys. Also serves traditional Belgian beers & classic drinks.
- Hofbouwlaan 1
- +32 (0) 487 20 07 38
- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
- Every night sees something going on at Pi-nuts, a student cafe with uplifting dance-music. And you'll never go hungry - true to its name it has bowls of free peanuts that are ever-filling.
- Graaf Arnulfstraat 8
- +32 (0) 9 233 10 10
- Culture Club
- Each of Culture Club's floors has its own sound-system, light-show and bar. Every weekend there are DJ-sets, with the club also available for private parties.
- Afrikalaan 174
- +32 (0) 9 233 09 46
- De Viking
- De Viking is a dance-cafe, where drink, music & good times are guaranteed. Also found in Oostduinkerke, on the coast, if you're ever out that way. Open Tue to Sun. Closed on Mondays.
- Citadellaan 2
- +32 (0) 472 25 70 69
- Club 69
- Club 69 has a sharp-imaged decor to match its razor-sharp roster of local and national DJ's. Expect every sort of music, from R&B, electro and house to the latest disco remixes.
- Oude Beestenmarkt 5
- +32 (0) 495 23 64 23
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
The St. Bernardus Abt 12 is the flagship brew from the range of abbey beers put out by this Watou brewery. This beer is a something of a runaway success, and accounts for more tha... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.