- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
- Klub XIII
- The mission of Klub XIII is creating a hub for open-minded people from all walks of life. It has a great ambience, tons of style, and music by the best DJ's around.
- Overpoortstraat 13
- +32 (0) 474 19 91 88
- De Viking
- De Viking is a dance-cafe, where drink, music & good times are guaranteed. Also found in Oostduinkerke, on the coast, if you're ever out that way. Open Tue to Sun. Closed on Mondays.
- Citadellaan 2
- +32 (0) 472 25 70 69
- Club 69
- Club 69 has a sharp-imaged decor to match its razor-sharp roster of local and national DJ's. Expect every sort of music, from R&B, electro and house to the latest disco remixes.
- Oude Beestenmarkt 5
- +32 (0) 495 23 64 23
- Decadance is a popular dance and after-party club on three-levels, playing funky house, techno, ragga, R&B, electro, drum'n'bass and more.
- Overpoortstraat 76
- +32 (0) 9 329 00 54
- Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre is a students cafe & cocktail bar. Happy hour is from midnight til 1am each Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, whereas Fridays & Saturdays are Cuba Libre's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 74
- +32 (0) 475 27 98 07
- Every night sees something going on at Pi-nuts, a student cafe with uplifting dance-music. And you'll never go hungry - true to its name it has bowls of free peanuts that are ever-filling.
- Graaf Arnulfstraat 8
- +32 (0) 9 233 10 10
- Speakers Corner
- Speakers Corner is a stylish café with an Irish-themed décor & (naturally) a wide selection of exclusive whiskeys. Also serves traditional Belgian beers & classic drinks.
- Hofbouwlaan 1
- +32 (0) 487 20 07 38
- Point Final
- Point Final is a dance cafe with club DJ's on Wednesdays. There's happy hour on Fridays from 12pm till 1 am, and on Wednesdays it's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 15
- +32 (0) 9 360 62 97
- Culture Club
- Each of Culture Club's floors has its own sound-system, light-show and bar. Every weekend there are DJ-sets, with the club also available for private parties.
- Afrikalaan 174
- +32 (0) 9 233 09 46
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.