- Cafe de Loge
- Enjoy live concerts, theater, comedy and other themed nights at Cafe de Loge. Situated in Ghent city centre, the entrance is actually through an old garage door.
- Nieuwevaart 139
- +32 (0) 478 82 55 50
- Kinky Star
- Kinky Star Club is where musicians, scene-sters & assorted artists meet up & hang out. Two concerts are held here each week. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Vlasmarkt 9
- +32 (0) 9 223 48 45
- Jazz Festival
- The Gent Jazz Festival is an 8-day long festival, which takes place every July at the Bijlokesite, attracting 40,000 swinging cats & jazz-cognoscenti.
- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- Vlaamse Opera
- The Flemish Opera is a non-profit company that puts on a varied program of opera and concerts, together with performances of many different kinds of theater.
- Schouwburgstraat 3
- +32 (0) 9 268 10 11
- Hot Club de Gand
- A club for live acoustic music, crossing a full range of musical traditions. As well as jazz, there's room for flamenco, folk, classical, blues, gypsy and much more.
- Groentenmarkt 15b
- +32 (0) 486 53 94 55
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Father Théodore was responsible for the re-start of the Chimay brewery after the Second World War. He worked with Professor De Clerck of Louvain University. Together, they managed ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.