- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- Jazz Festival
- The Gent Jazz Festival is an 8-day long festival, which takes place every July at the Bijlokesite, attracting 40,000 swinging cats & jazz-cognoscenti.
- Vlaamse Opera
- The Flemish Opera is a non-profit company that puts on a varied program of opera and concerts, together with performances of many different kinds of theater.
- Schouwburgstraat 3
- +32 (0) 9 268 10 11
- Hot Club de Gand
- A club for live acoustic music, crossing a full range of musical traditions. As well as jazz, there's room for flamenco, folk, classical, blues, gypsy and much more.
- Groentenmarkt 15b
- +32 (0) 486 53 94 55
- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
- Cafe de Loge
- Enjoy live concerts, theater, comedy and other themed nights at Cafe de Loge. Situated in Ghent city centre, the entrance is actually through an old garage door.
- Nieuwevaart 139
- +32 (0) 478 82 55 50
- Kinky Star
- Kinky Star Club is where musicians, scene-sters & assorted artists meet up & hang out. Two concerts are held here each week. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Vlasmarkt 9
- +32 (0) 9 223 48 45
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
The now defunct Brasserie Le Fort in Kortrijk made a name for itself with its strong beers. Tripel LeFort pays homage to that brewery that closed its doors in 1911, moving its prod... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.