- Hot Club de Gand
- A club for live acoustic music, crossing a full range of musical traditions. As well as jazz, there's room for flamenco, folk, classical, blues, gypsy and much more.
- Groentenmarkt 15b
- +32 (0) 486 53 94 55
- Cafe de Loge
- Enjoy live concerts, theater, comedy and other themed nights at Cafe de Loge. Situated in Ghent city centre, the entrance is actually through an old garage door.
- Nieuwevaart 139
- +32 (0) 478 82 55 50
- Kinky Star
- Kinky Star Club is where musicians, scene-sters & assorted artists meet up & hang out. Two concerts are held here each week. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Vlasmarkt 9
- +32 (0) 9 223 48 45
- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- Jazz Festival
- The Gent Jazz Festival is an 8-day long festival, which takes place every July at the Bijlokesite, attracting 40,000 swinging cats & jazz-cognoscenti.
- Vlaamse Opera
- The Flemish Opera is a non-profit company that puts on a varied program of opera and concerts, together with performances of many different kinds of theater.
- Schouwburgstraat 3
- +32 (0) 9 268 10 11
- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
The basis for Liefmans Kriek Brut was laid in the years 1900 to 1930, when local farmers started popping in to Liefmans, to ask for a barrel of beer to use with their glut of 'krie... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.