- Vlaamse Opera
- The Flemish Opera is a non-profit company that puts on a varied program of opera and concerts, together with performances of many different kinds of theater.
- Schouwburgstraat 3
- +32 (0) 9 268 10 11
- Cafe de Loge
- Enjoy live concerts, theater, comedy and other themed nights at Cafe de Loge. Situated in Ghent city centre, the entrance is actually through an old garage door.
- Nieuwevaart 139
- +32 (0) 478 82 55 50
- Jazz Festival
- The Gent Jazz Festival is an 8-day long festival, which takes place every July at the Bijlokesite, attracting 40,000 swinging cats & jazz-cognoscenti.
- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- Hot Club de Gand
- A club for live acoustic music, crossing a full range of musical traditions. As well as jazz, there's room for flamenco, folk, classical, blues, gypsy and much more.
- Groentenmarkt 15b
- +32 (0) 486 53 94 55
- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
- Kinky Star
- Kinky Star Club is where musicians, scene-sters & assorted artists meet up & hang out. Two concerts are held here each week. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Vlasmarkt 9
- +32 (0) 9 223 48 45
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Belgium is justly proud of its ancient monastic tradition, one that goes back centuries. The French Revolution (1789-1799) wiped many abbey communities off the map. A number of th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.